Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    You definitely should've tried it sooner. :(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Haha, I totally read this as:

Man, I'm going to miss this op thing when it's not so op anymore.

I was not shocked.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    The only two things Mages suck at:
    1. No armour
    2. Poor holding skills.

The rest of it is a massive trololol.
  • the make-up bait the frog game

• IniarIniar Australia

You quickly assemble Pathfinder Compass.

• Plotting. Kanthari needs to get off vacation to make this even worse.
  • :( The nightmare quilting circle is planning shenanigans for Khandava again :(:(  :(  :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    I almost thought it wasn't a snake.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited April 2014
    Imagine their dismay when every freaking story involves a Knight protagonist who had a tragic upbringing who always wields a claymore.

Love you, buddy.
  • Bathan said:
    'Uh, Mr. Wing, there appears to have been some kind of irregularity with the order. We requested product descriptions pertaining to camping equipment and you sent us eight pages talking about how much the Prophetess is not your real mom, and how it was bullshit that you had to go to bed at 10PM. Please contact us ASAP.'
  • The Claymore SR 5 .

The parents of this plastic monstrosity were butchered in a terrible recycling accident, leading this poor tentling to be raised in the wild under the tutelage of the Maleficient XL (also for sale on our website). Years of torment and agony have galvanized this rugged outdoor dwelling, rendering it immune to intense heat, frigid disinterest and accustomed to the tears of the sky.

Not gonna lie, I would totally purchase and write a review for a tent like that.

• I <3 Iroth. (And Ahkan - thank you for wasting your horn on me.)

[R] Raya: Some -edit- killed Tolgar. :/.
    [R] Raya: Ahkan, come blow your horn.
    [R] Raya: Pretty please.
    [R] Caelya: Inappropriate behavior.

Heat washes over you as the voice of Iroth booms, "Who's the douche that killed Tolgar."

[R] Ahkan: Sending portal to raya.
    [R] Raya: Lol.
    [R] Iroth: Better?
    [R] Raya: Ahkan fixed it.

[P] Bellentine: "I always enjoyed how articulate Iroth is."
    [P] Aevynne: "It has a certain unmatched eloquence to it, I agree."
    [P] Iroth: "Call it how you see it I say."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Bathan, what did you write? Can you PM me so I can support it (and if good) suggest it to people?
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Finished one of the 11x14's for my client of her kids. Feels good to draw so much again.

Also managed to moradeim to baneward to kill Mereis, and got lucky killing Iroth who "mysteriously" disconnected before the the third tick of the first attempted Kantae and got him on the second attempt.

Then I pulled a mission to purge a waymark. I went mage, windbraced into Stavenn, got the hazeward on the second attempt, switched to bard, waymarked, and was able to purge my waymark out of the foundry before anyone knew what I was doing. Overall, successful night :P
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Iroth disconnects almost as much as Ahkan facepalms.
  • Congrats on killing people who were bashing, Mathiaus. +2 to you. Almost as amusing as rage tunnel vision. ;)
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Iniar said:
    @Bathan, what did you write? Can you PM me so I can support it (and if good) suggest it to people?
    I'm actually doing product descriptions for a company, these days. I'm basically playing Imperian Tradeskills the job, only there's a distinct lack of underwear being described. It's awful.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    It's awful because there's no underwear, or you don't get credits? :D<3
  • Iniar said:
    It's awful because there's no underwear, or you don't get credits? :D<3
    He's mad they didn't accept his thong description.
  • Bathan said:

Iniar said:

I'm actually doing product descriptions for a company, these days. I'm basically playing Imperian Tradeskills the job, only there's a distinct lack of underwear being described. It's awful.

Keep the skills honed though - you want to be primed for that lucrative Victoria's Secret contract :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Lucrative in what sense? :D
  • Learning more about family history. Apparently my grandpa's nickname in the Chinese navy was the "Avalanche" because he "swept away his enemies as fast as an avalanche". 
  • Gurn said:
    Learning more about family history. Apparently my grandpa's nickname in the Chinese navy was the "Avalanche" because he "swept away his enemies as fast as an avalanche". 
    Today, I learned Gurn is related to a dude who sounds like a complete badass.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • My google-fu isn't strong enough to find any historical articles about him, though, if anyone can help with that. I'll offer credits?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Next thing we know, Bathan be all like, "I avalanche too!"
  • Please, I've been a member of Avalanche since Final Fantasy VII.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Oops. Mistranslation. I mixed up subject/adjective. It's apparently "Overwhelming tiger of the sea". I've probably messed this one up too. 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Azefel said:
    You are always so intent on being a disgrace to the Asian community :(