Skip to content

Obligatory New Person Questions

Hello, Imperian! I am technically a returning player, but it's been at least seven years since I last played. I'll assume that everything has changed completely since then, but most of what I remember just involves really small health numbers, playing around in the death realm, and a whole lot of unnecessarily placed "y"s and "k"s.

Class: First off, which Demonic circle professions are considered good for bashing? I don't necessarily want THE best one, but rather a selection of those that won't make me want to rip my hair out. I do not plan on participating in one-on-one PvP. I don't know whether group combat is really a thing or not in Imperian - but if it is, I like support roles. I'm also a fan of utility abilities.

Race: Does this actually matter? I read in a relatively recent post that it doesn't and I'm hoping that's still the case.

I plan on being in Khandava because - correct me if I'm wrong - that seems to be where most of the prevalent RP action is happening these days.

That's actually it! I'm thinking that most of the other questions I have can be answered by consulting a few HELP files or other forum posts.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello! I recently restarted in Imperian myself, so welcome back to you, too!

Class: In Demonic, I think the best bashers are Death Knight and Summoner. I play Summoner myself. Tarot and Enslavery are full of utility abilities, such as travel (Universe tarot), escape (Pathfinder and Hermit tarot), healing (Priestess), etc. Noctu, the 'main' skill, has Warmth and Distortion to help with bashing.

Race: Races don't matter aside from RP. You'll want to look at Statpacks. For Summoner, Intelligent statpack is a solid choice.

currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Personally, Xiur is my prime choice due to bonus against bleeding, and you can Munch down on corpses for fun.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Lamira have health regen in water, Muamrite can dash, Sylayan have harvesting bonus, Kohdon are awesomest.
  • Kohdon are stupid. 
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore