Skip to content

March's New Promotion

Comments

• Not anymore spammy than the afk'ers at most central city locations drinking vials and applying mass all day :/ Keep teh icinesses!
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • Can I request that this be changed from:

MOON CLOAK - Aulani is here, a soft glow of a multi-coloured aura surrounding her.

To:

MOON CLOAK - Aulani is here, the soft glow of a multi-coloured aura surrounding her.

It is making me frown the way it is now. Please?
  • In the same way that these anklets alter the Aspect enter/exit messages, could you modify the shroud/life vision interaction so people with the latter skill don't see a shrouder wearing an anklet in the standard ecto-plasm, Ghostbuster green? :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Until he got robes I tried to make sure he was at least wearing pants. It was much easier to get him to wear the bright pink vialbelt. :(

I still want a fire set.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I will sign your petition.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    thank you for posting the messages here, all subbed/gagged now :)
  • My poor deliverance trigger...
  • I'd kind of like to see the moon crown note the moon's color - e.g. "A soft glow mimicking the crimson light of Moradeim emanates from NAME."
  • Can we get the Ghost exit message changed to fit more with the Ghost theme? Bystanders seem to think I own the Sun set.
  • ..Eldreth said:
    Khizan said:
    I love how this promotion went from "Wands are dumb and horrible and this is bad and terrible" to "HERE TAKE MY MONEY!"
    I don't know if the Admins realize the seismic feat of what they pulled off here - here is a guy who wouldn't even spend gold on clothes for years because they were frivolous and had no bearing on combat. Now the dude is paying credits to play Baar dress-up.

The main reason I didn't wear clothes is that I hate how people go around wearing things like this:
    "She is wearing a stunning pink butterfly dress, ... , a shimmering suit of full plate armour"

It is dumb and it makes no sense. Generally speaking, I am wearing a full set of armor and I am not wearing pants on top of my armor.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    You're talking about logic in a game that encourages the consumption of nightshade, has salves that repairs -mangled- limbs (god I wish this was real) and has me carrying around 20-200 vials.
  • VivianneVivianne Atlanta, GA
    Iniar said:
    You're talking about logic in a game that encourages the consumption of nightshade, has salves that repairs -mangled- limbs (god I wish this was real) and has me carrying around 20-200 vials.
    Not to mention what all we can carry!
  • edited March 2014
    Logic dictates its not impossible to just realize its probably this:
    imageI realize its quite strange, but stay with me. He is wearing his armor... OVER his clothing. Ninjas man.
    (Only if we keep voting!)
  • The armour in your picture is not fullplate though. If you were wearing a dress under your fullplate then logically, you wouldn't be able to see it because that type of armour covers the entire body. Khizan is complaining about the absurdity of the clothing underneath the full body armour showing when you LOOK.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Or like underwear showing when you look. Goddamit I'm not superman.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'm paying 40 credits for a yard of multi-coloured silk if anyone comes across one, thanks in advance :D
  • Eldreth said:
    MANGO CLOAK Azefel is here, reeking of mango juice and covered in fruit flies.
    Can we actually get this for Azefel, somehow? You know, just to annoy him, since he has them all gagged.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Has anybody seen the Cyclone or Volcano pieces? What about the choker?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I would be ever so happy to get my hands on the volcano horn pieces. Hiiiint. :(

• I would be EVEN HAPPIER than Wysrias to get my hands on those pieces.

And if that's not incentive enough, I'll also outbid him. :D

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Alright folks, when deciding between Wysrias and Khizan, you need to ask yourself, "Who has called me a fkn idiot more recently?"
  • Aulani said:
    Please I want a flame set. All of these other ones suck. Ice but no Flame? :(
    I want the Volcano items. Please. Especially the cloak, anklet and possibly choker.
  • Volcano cloak - Lady Aulani Vladin is here, flames dancing across her flesh.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    <3@Aulani

^ This is Aulani. 
  • Khizan said:

I would be EVEN HAPPIER than Wysrias to get my hands on those pieces.

And if that's not incentive enough, I'll also outbid him. :D

Hey now, you already have a horn. And I've been gifting out all of my pieces to everyone else. It's not a lot to ask for one set. :(

• Trying to put together the Cyclone set. Also, I hope this promotion gets a brief extend. Otherwise, cyclone and volcano will be very rare and all chokers will be too. I actually cannot seem to find anybody with cloak pieces, and a lot of people are wisely holding their pieces hostage for chokers to complete the set. :(
  • The wind picks up around you as the voice of Sarrius reverberates, "Greetings, Annabeth!"

Cyclone Horn.