Skip to content

City Raiding and Defence

1235»

Comments

• Moved them individually and order them to 'standguard' at the new room with the squad command.
  • Stavenn Patrol List
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Main
    2. Siege
    3. Vault
    4. Gate
    5. Market
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CITY GUARD PATROL <patrol name> for about the patrol.
    H:550/550 M:607/610 B:0 <eb> <db>
    A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.
    H:550/550 M:610/610 B:0 <eb> <db> city guard patrol main delete
    That patrol does not exist.

I have all these patrols I made when I was testing various things with them, and I can't remove any of them. CITY GUARD PATROL DELETE NAME doesn't work either.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Trying to set my guards on a patrol:

Everything is nice, everything is calm.

The Sovereign squad has been assigned to the Market patrol.
    A black armored figure stomps out to the southeast, his helmed head swiveling as he appraises all threats.
    A black armored figure stomps out to the southeast, his helmed head swiveling as he appraises all threats.
    H:550/550 M:610/610 B:0 <eb> <db>
    Steel shod boots ringing, a black clad knight enters from the southeast.
    A young Noctusari strides out to the southeast, bright eyes alert to danger.
    A young practitioner of demon magick walks in from the southeast.
    A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

Oh, and, that southeast exit they're taking? It's not on the patrol route. We're standing on one waypoint  of a two waypoint path and they routinely start off  spamming in and out of the wrong direction. Then they start spamming off like that in the correct direction... and back... and back... and back... I think they do actually complete the patrol route, but they Benny Hill it the entire way there to such an extent that it is utterly unworkable.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Patrol deletion should behave properly now. The syntax in the helpfile is correct - CITY GUARD PATROL <patrol> DELETE.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote