Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited January 2014
    Was browsing Imgur out of boredom and found this. It really reminds me of Antioch and the 'wars'

http://imgur.com/gallery/sS34yQt
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That I made a system that will read files and load up my ritual() button with the next step in the written ritual as you call the function. You got a PK-leetzor button? I just made a RP-leetzor button.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Then we remember that you say harry potter spells in pk >:(

ilubb
  • IniarIniar Australia
    And random movie quotes iirc. Anyway, I'm thinking of removing them and putting in just random syllables. Less objectionable and Shou might un-snub me.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • You should change them.

It's stupid to put as much effort into RP emotes and such as you do and then yell Harry Potter spells in fights.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• 1) I love left for dead 2.

2) I love that steam gave it to some of us for free

3) I love that Kat, Kanthari, and I suck at this game and it's amazing.

4) I love that while playing lfd2, Brishi was trying to kill me with telepathy and I had no idea he was doing it and he still failed miserably.
  • I hate that you people don't tell me when you are going to play L4D2 :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• We will rectify this! You are invited to our terrible zombie survival-ness.
  • I love that Becca giggled at your signature @Ahkan. Makes having to get up at 3am, an hour after I managed to fall asleep significantly better.
  • I seriously want in on this L4D2 chicanery. I also have it for free and have never played it!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    I seriously want in on this L4D2 chicanery. I also have it for free and have never played it!
    You guys are making me want to log into Steam. Stoppppitttt
  • Come play with us Svorai, forever and ever!

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    Come play with us Svorai, forever and ever!

Are you on the right and Ahkan on the left?
  • I got LFD2 as well. What are your steam adds? Mine is iluv2023, I think.
  • Ahkan said:
    1) I love left for dead 2.

2) I love that steam gave it to some of us for free

3) I love that Kat, Kanthari, and I suck at this game and it's amazing.

4) I love that while playing lfd2, Brishi was trying to kill me with telepathy and I had no idea he was doing it and he still failed miserably.
    We were amazingly bad. We were so bad it was awesome.

Most frequently heard sentence:

"AHKAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Second most frequent:

"GUYS I FOUND THE WITCH."

We'd never make it in the zombie apocalypse :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Iluv said:
    I got LFD2 as well. What are your steam adds? Mine is iluv2023, I think.
     Unsurprisingly, my steam name is "Khizan".

• The trick is to sneak up behind it with a shotgun. A properly placed shotgun to the back of the skull kills the witch in one shot on all difficulties. Even so, it's completely possible to fire off two shots before the witch actually gets up fast enough to kill anyone.

...Man, I miss this game. If anyone wants to play, I'm dogwithrabiez on steam.
  • Playing L4D2 more with Imperian folks.

All the witch startling. All the team-killing.

I felt a little bad for @Khizan.

You were very brave :(

• edited January 2014
    I'm bad at the game. We're all bad at the game. That's okay! It's a fun game to be bad at!

BUT STOP USING THE GODDAMNED SNIPER RIFLE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FIRE FROM THE HIP!

(<3)

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Hacking an old friends lap top so I can play on mudlet again.
  • edited January 2014
    Khizan said:
    I'm bad at the game. We're all bad at the game. That's okay! It's a fun game to be bad at!

BUT STOP USING THE GODDAMNED SNIPER RIFLE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FIRE FROM THE HIP!

(<3)
    Always complaining.  Kanthari, don't hip-fire the sniper rifle. Kanthari, don't shoot grenades at me.

Yeesh. <3

• @Echleru, for entertaining me again.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>

L4D2: The Epic Bromance Continues.

• So, things that could have happened here.

1) Overcome with grief at the zombiepocalypse, Rochelle and Nick take heroin and overdose under a bridge.

2) Tired of Khizan talking shit, Nick and Rochelle sneak off for a brief tryst. (Nick made it to 2nd base. Good job, Nick!)

3) Charger punts Rochelle and Nick off the bridge to their doom.
  • So far, it's been me, Katalina, Manthari, and Ahkan. 

I'd really like to find maybe 4 more people who want to play, so we could do versus games in-house without worrying about pubbies dropping constantly, because versus is the most hilariously awesome way to play this game and Kanthari needs to realize the joy of charging somebody off of a building to certain death. Also, the war has all but ended and my lust for griefing is still not satiated; I need to spit on people while they ride an elevator.

However, there are a few things you need to realize here. The first is this: We are hilariously bad at this game. No, seriously. Even when we're trying to be good at this game and not doing things like "running three sniper rifles in the group" or "shooting a sniper rifle from the hip because mouse-3 is so hard to use" or "bringing a sniper rifle to a 'rush the gauntlet' event' because we love sniper rifles so much", we're terrible at it. You might notice that a lot of these examples involve sniper rifles. This is because we are, again, really really bad at this game.

If you are going to be a too serious tryhard, we do not want to play with you. Ahkan and I are mediocre; Kanthface and Katface are 100% totally clownshoes. This is not likely to change. If you are going to rage about people who are playing badly and making you lose and not following the optimal rushing route, we do not want to play with you. If you are going to rage when somebody on your side(read: me) decides to see if the gas pump will explode when you shoot it(it does) and accidentally wipes the group in the process, we do not want to play with you.

If you are also horrible and if you think that Ahkan and I will be able to tolerate playing with you then hit me up on Steam(name is "Khizan"), because I want to eat your delicious brains. 

If you are not horrible and are actually good at the game then please don't bother, because I have no desire to play Versus with you. I learned that lesson doing in-house DoTA games way back in the day. It's fun when everybody is good or it is fun when everybody is terrible, but it is not fun when one side has a ringer.

• If I had Steam and L4D2, I would totally coerce Caelya into teaming up with me to play against you guys. It sounds like a lot of fun!
  • Those are both easy to fix...
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I even reinstalled L4D2 a couple days ago but @Kanthari just ignores me qqqqq