Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Just like vanilla WoW, Claymore Knights and everything else you dislike, amirite? :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • RenniRenni New Zealand
    Bathan said:
    Just like vanilla WoW, Claymore Knights and everything else you dislike, amirite? :(
    Vanilla WoW was pretty terrible. Rogues stunlocking people to death with no gear on except a skinning knife. Fear/Polymorph not having diminishing returns, and lasting their FULL duration on players...

Can't forget this:

• Anybody remember those old World of Roguecraft videos? How can anybody love Vanilla for all it is when that stuff was going on?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Saw this, thought of @Kanthari

Will you be mailing me glittery baked goods this year? I missed last year's delivery, and my sugar cookies can only last me so long.
  • Saw this, thought of @Kanthari

Will you be mailing me glittery baked goods this year? I missed last year's delivery, and my sugar cookies can only last me so long.
    All the glitter. You don't even know. 50 pound box of glitter with a cookie in the bottom. I can't mail you any peanut brittle. @Aleutia might cut me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Kanthari said:
    Saw this, thought of @Kanthari

All the glitter. You don't even know. 50 pound box of glitter with a cookie in the bottom. I can't mail you any peanut brittle. @Aleutia might cut me.
    That peanut brittle is mine >:(
  • edited December 2013
    I heart mishaps that occur through slightly poor communication. Made for an amusing interjection in the middle of something sort of dramatic, and I heart the person helping for it.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited December 2013
    honors lionas
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.

:(

E: </3

E2: Bai @Lionas, #yolo
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • VelionVelion California, USA
    I'm just curious about the reason behind it. I'd guess boredom or he's doing something he likes better.
  • I'M NOT A LIZARD ANYMORE, STOP IT.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Seeing the announce post about artistic submissions again. Might get me motivated to actually draw more than once every other year it feels like.
  • It's like they want me to stay active!

• I heart, as always, Entities. @Echleru, you're awesome =)
  • Bathan said:

I heart getting hate mail from Kanthari. It was full of sweets, tennis balls for my puppy and of course, glitter. :<

I might need to punch him for being mean to my Vahin.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Man, really neat handwriting is a turn on for me. And that is some pretty articulated, well formed calligraphy right there.
  • Mathiaus said:
    Man, really neat handwriting is a turn on for me. And that is some pretty articulated, well formed calligraphy right there.

• Wait, so, Lionas is permanently dead now, even as a permanent character?
  • Yep. That asshole had to go and die. Now I can't unaide him from any of the positions he occupied as a player. Even in death, Lionas is the worst. 

Good riddance.
  • Iron Elite. I don't know why I held out as long as I did.
  • http://www.imperian.com/forum/whyte-ruined-game

This 2006 thread is a goldmine of amazing quotes in retrospect.
  • edited January 2014
    PLEASE DO NOT FLAME THIS POST in huge bold letters and I suddenly remember the whole thing. Edit: looking back, a lot of predictions about good curing being widely available - I.e damage classes being more prevalent - were right, but the health of the game was not negatively effected.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • There's also been a lot of changes upgrading classes between 2006 and 2014 that have allowed damage classes to edge out affliction classes. Correlation != Causation.