Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Ahahaha, I felt so bad. I was like, 'I'll come bring my festive tiding of roleplay to Sarrius.' It did not pan out.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • To be fair, I didn't know he was trying to roleplay. If I remember.

Raykel: What are these workers doing?
    Ahkan: Are they yours?
    Raykel: Antioch's
    Ahkan: Breaking down the trenches. Kill them.
    Raykel: Oh. 
    Ahkan: Are they dead yet?
    Raykel: No

Ahkan ffffffffff. See's Sarrius north of guards. Walks to Stavenn. Beckons. Kills workers. Goes home. 

Rp that would have gone in circles was just collateral damage.

• Ahkan said:
    To be fair, I didn't know he was trying to roleplay. If I remember.

Raykel: What are these workers doing?
    Ahkan: Are they yours?
    Raykel: Antioch's
    Ahkan: Breaking down the trenches. Kill them.
    Raykel: Oh. 
    Ahkan: Are they dead yet?
    Raykel: No

Ahkan ffffffffff. See's Sarrius north of guards. Walks to Stavenn. Beckons. Kills workers. Goes home. 

Rp that would have gone in circles was just collateral damage.

I saw Raykel kill one worker, and then I awaited the telltale screams of four more.. they did not come. I remember saying out loud, 'wait, he didn't kill any of the other four..?'
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • First... this 

But better, this: 
  • Kill la Kill. Anime. Crunchyroll. This show is so ridiculous, and the art direction is amazingly fun to watch.
  • Kill la Kill is truly the spiritual sequel to the universe-shattering-awesome that is Gurren Lagann. Words can not describe how much I love both of these animes.

• I heart that this guild advancement system is finally coming together and that I am getting to parts that are actually fun to write. (I don't heart that at this rate, I'm going to have a dead guild that will never see it :( )
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ambrose said:

(I don't heart that at this rate, I'm going to have a dead guild that will never see it :( )

Think about it like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Having everything come together for my system. It's effective enough that I feel it can compete higher tier again.
  • The Desolation of Smaug. So good!

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited December 2013
    Kryss said:
    Kill la Kill is truly the spiritual sequel to the universe-shattering-awesome that is Gurren Lagann. Words can not describe how much I love both of these animes.
    re: Kill la Kill. I'm not sure what I just watched. :/
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I heart giftbags. Up to two atlas pages and a malachite needle. Seriously, I just like getting stuff. :<

• Bathan said:
    I heart giftbags. Up to two atlas pages and a malachite needle. Seriously, I just like getting stuff. :<

Never gotten a single one on any of my characters. =(
  • I finally got one yesterday and getting a bunch of gold was pretty nice
  • Kaveri said:
    Bathan said:
    I heart giftbags. Up to two atlas pages and a malachite needle. Seriously, I just like getting stuff. :<

Never gotten a single one on any of my characters. =(
    I haven't gotten any either. @Merelii told me she was going to stop playing for a few days since she's gotten a ton (just to give me a chance at getting maybe one).
  • As an Australian I very much approve of the above. Merry Christmas!

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I <3 watching the kid tear apart gifts! She was too young last year to do it very well, but man oh man did she make up for it this xmas around!

Hope everyone is having a happy time for whatever your celebratory practices or lack thereof might be.
  • The new card spoiled for Born of the Gods. MTG players should check Dailymtg.com for a neat spoiler.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Christmas with 2 kids, and the in-laws in town as well. Was quite an eventful day. I suppose now I have to get back to work :(
  • I heart that all of my family thought it was a great idea to give my son pop (Mountain Dew - specifically) and load him up on sugar today, including my parents. They're the ones that have him tonight! Oh, little do they know - they're in for a rough night.

Peace and quiet for me tonight!
  • We need a picture of all of the forum's loudest mouths sharing a large carton of eggnog.
  • Some of you can't drink the real eggnog :(
  • Eggnog is disgusting. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."