Skip to content

Movember 2013

Comments

• Ambrose said:
    Welp, it's done, my face is the officially the smoothest it has been in over a year:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--UbENWtHNKY/UnMh_5ohwII/AAAAAAAAAL8/syQ3SHX-ljc/w884-h589-no/Photo+on+10-31-13+at+10.29+PM.jpg

Decided to give my axe some tamer targets than Kryss... getting that last piece of scruff.
    I have to ask, is that the SOG Tomahawk?
  • Yes, yes it is, good sir. Backpacker's best friend.
  • edited November 2013

Ok since I apparently suck at using forums I hope this works, otherwise I kindly ask someone to set it straight. As a side note, my son really put a smirk up knowing he'll beat his dad anytime anywhere when it comes to mustaches. He will think twice knowing I am in control of his $.

EDIT: Standing by for people who know.. 

• edited November 2013
    Siath said:

Ok since I apparently suck at using forums I hope this works, otherwise I kindly ask someone to set it straight. As a side note, my son really put a smirk up knowing he'll beat his dad anytime anywhere when it comes to mustaches. He will think twice knowing I am in control of his $.

EDIT: Standing by for people who know.. 

The boy is such a cutie :)
  • EllarynthEllarynth Nashville, TN
    Oh, Ben that boy is just adorable!
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Here goes:

• Official time is up, if you feel like still participating in the natural you can still turn in a photo with the 'phrase' on it, but probably only for a few more days just to keep things on an even level here. 

In a couple days Ill create an on-going list of folks participating in both sides, and figure out some sort of prize table. 

Thanks for showin up!

• Me and the boy are in.
    Sorry to be late, just got home from work.
    Nov. 1st, 2013 9:11PM CST

• You might be late, but you waltz in with a beard even Bathan would smile at! 

Also, I want the judges to disregard the "bed-room eyes" Somnnus throws out. That should almost count as cheating! 

(Though, all but mathiaus has been cheating using cute kids to melt the rock-hearts of the judges)
  • Day or so late but here it is.. Damn i'm not photogenic lol.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zA3zxfP/new
    *gasp* That's why you're named Victor!
    (Victor Zsasz, Batman: Arkam City)
  • I'll be sure to try and replicate the facial expression for the end. Screw daylight savings time by the way.. Turning my 12hr shift into a 13hr shift :<
    Victor said:

I'll be sure to try and replicate the facial expression for the end. Screw daylight savings time by the way.. Turning my 12hr shift into a 13hr shift :<

Mo' money!
  • I think it's awesome that some people joined in at all. Big credit to Apo and the rest of the folks involved.

Who cares about appearence, as long as we can grow anything on our upper lip! :P
  • Update:

Natural Contestants -

@Sapp (no pre-pic submitted, get it in!)

@Ambrose

@Mathiaus

@Siath

@Keldoran

@Victor

@Sommnus

Fake -

@Eujja

@Iluv

@Skye

@Verexa

Fakes can join anytime, I'd prefer if pictures were submitted towards the end of the month so I don't miss one, if time is an issue then don't worry about it. 

Total Pot: 660 credits, 4 tokens. 

I'll divvy up some sort of prize distrubution towards the end once I figure out how many people are actually in the contest/incase other donations come in.

If you're not listed here and I missed you, please get with me, otherwise post here to let me know you want in. 

Natural can be considered closed.  Fake is open till the end of the month.

Thanks.

• While you are all studiously growing out your facial hair, take a look at An Astronaut's Guide To Movember

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • edited November 2013

See guys, it's easy!
  • edited November 2013
    WELP.  Today is the day to turn your photos in.  I've been absent fairly recently so Im not quite sure what our credit total is up to for a prize pool, but once we get them judged we'll divvy it up.  I know I'm a little behind on announcing the turn in, the day is already halfway over.  So we'll add another day onto it, making the end Dec. 1st, 0:00 Gmt.  So if you forgot or need some extra time to make your mustache, you've got another 24 hours.

I know for sure we've got a pot of 630 credits and 2 tokens right now, till I log in and see what comes in from donations.

Donations :
    Imperian - 500
    Skye - 30

I await all the great mustache pictures!

• @Taqja - that pipe is glorious.