Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    Lionas said:
    Not sure how I got 11 kills when I spent most of the time capturing nodes. Here's a recap of the entire thing.

(Ring): Iniar says, "-----------Kills-----Deaths------------Kills----Deaths."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Eldreth-----19---------2----Zarok-------7--------13--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Lionas------11 --------4----Aulani------6---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Azefel------10---------3----Seraphyne---5---------7--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Ahkan-------10---------2----Hiramius----3---------3--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Dringle------9---------4----Kryss-------3---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Mikihide-----5---------1----Lytharose---3---------6--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Raykel-------5---------3----Tikal-------2---------9--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Iniar--------5---------3----Gurn--------1---------4--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Giselle------1---------1----Alvetta-----1---------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Aleutia----------------1----Mercer------1---------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Raya-------------------4----Nyanko----------------5--."
    (Ring): Iniar says, "Lartus-----------------4----Icsellom--------------6--."

Actually it was more like this:
    [30/10/2013 - 10:30:32.400]: (Ring): Lionas says, "We're outnumbered on both sides."
    [30/10/2013 - 10:30:39.948]: (Ring): Lionas says, "We can try to attack, but it'll frankly be a waste of energy."
    [30/10/2013 - 10:34:29.587]: Your ally, Eldreth Iolar, has entered Imperian.
    [30/10/2013 - 10:34:36.291]: (Ring): Azefel says, "Ok lets obelisk now."
    :D
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I heart that I found all the scarecrows! But.. not sure what to do with this thing, the note is driving me crazy.
  • So, how long did that take you? I'm considering trying, but I don't know if I should if it's going to take sixty hours.
  • What surprised me is that no one made a list of all the room numbers and isn't selling it in some sort of shady backroom deal.
  • It took me about.. three to four hours total? Would have been three if I wasn't stupid about the last one.

I have a list of all of them, turns out the one I was missing I had gone to and written down the number, but not actually said trick or treated. :(

Psst Selthis want some candy? The first one is free.
  • Selthis said:
    What surprised me is that no one made a list of all the room numbers and isn't selling it in some sort of shady backroom deal.

I am totally willing to sell my list in a shady backroom deal.

Just saying.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Aulani said:
    I heart that I found all the scarecrows! But.. not sure what to do with this thing, the note is driving me crazy.

You can pike the scarecrow and it'll return to you after 24 hours
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    This reminds me of Septus in a weird way:

•  

Mathiaus said:
    This reminds me of Septus in a weird way: image

Is that Fazlee, Gurn, Iluv and Alesud in the upper right corning laughing?

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    That makes it Mathiaus trying to spam against engage :(
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Not having known Mudlet had restore points for profiles with dates and time. Quite happy again.
  • This just in. Mangoes are awful.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • All the lurkers hanging out in the Movember thread waiting to see the baby faced minions of the world.

Look, those of you able to grow facial hair! You have an outpouring of support! Join the cause! Shave your face!
  • Doing NaNoWriMo for the 3rd time, except this time, I'm staying way ahead of the minimum, and haven't quit after 10 minutes.

And more importantly, I'm actually excited about what I'm writing!
  • That I am finally starting to get the hang of Outrider and just how much fun the class is to play. The entourage summoning thing and losing it at the drop of a hat still sucks, but otherwise, loving it. Thanks to the admin for making it happen.
  • After not bashing for year(s), bashed from level 78 (38%) to 79 (16%). I still have the four leaf clover from ages ago! How do I pull the leaves?
  • edited November 2013
    Week old halloween candy.

Gets a bit hard though.

• Sybl said:
    After not bashing for year(s), bashed from level 78 (38%) to 79 (16%). I still have the four leaf clover from ages ago! How do I pull the leaves?
    rip leaf from clover
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Iluv Bialystone, the Bat-Rider says, "Pack it up."
    (Ring): Eldreth says, "That's crap..cant take it down cause ahkans gore is inside."
    (Ring): Iluv says, "Haha."
    (Ring): Ahkan says, "Srsly?"
    (Ring): You say, "Quote worthy."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "All over inside."
    (Ring): Iluv says, "Bug it."
    (Ring): Eldreth says, "Yeah."
    (Ring): Dringle says, "Oh you dirty boy ahkan."
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • That last PK gemhunt was the best gemhunt ever.
  • Eldreth said:
    Gemhunt with NO PK - Fun for Aleutia
    Gemhunt with PK - Fun for everyone else

:D
    I'll be sure to throw up some more then! That was fun to watch, that's for sure.
  • I'm glad you all had fun! I'm sorry about the frog puns.