Skip to content

Tokens

13»

Comments

• Jeremy said:
    Well, actually we may leave soulstones, but remove the ability to turn them in for credits.
    Also, do not remove the ability to turn them in for credits, please just remove them from token wares.  I can get soulstones in phylacteries and I hate bashing unless I have to. I trade them in for some credits.  Please just remove them from token wares entirely, and leave them able to be traded in for credits.
  • If we leave soulstones in as token wares, only the soulstones purchased with tokens would be ineligible to be traded in for credits.

Soulstones gained through other means would still be able to be traded in for credits.
  • Selthis said:
    Jeremy said:
    Well, actually we may leave soulstones, but remove the ability to turn them in for credits.
    Also, do not remove the ability to turn them in for credits, please just remove them from token wares.  I can get soulstones in phylacteries and I hate bashing unless I have to. I trade them in for some credits.  Please just remove them from token wares entirely, and leave them able to be traded in for credits.
    I don't know what Jeremy will decide to do, but it is perfectly possible for the restriction to apply only to soulstones bought using tokens, not to all soulstones.
  • Oh, I thought it was default for X item type. That works then! Thanks guys
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Glad you kept tokens. Will be keeping my elite going.
  • Glad market stalls won't be sold any longer.
  • Excellent.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • For the benefit of people who aren't/can't log in:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2463
    Date: 10/22/2013 at 15:13
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Tokens and Memberships

So despite my earlier post, I have decided to reverse the decision to remove tokens from memberships at the end of the year. We will be making some 
    changes to the availability of some token items before the end of the year however. Some items will be removed and some will be made seasonal. I will 
    post on those changes in the next couple of weeks as we make some final decisions.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."