Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Also city/council/towne houses are difficult enough to sell (so I hear) without magic carpet rides to a happy ending.

• Caelya said:
    Also city/council/towne houses are difficult enough to sell (so I hear) without magic carpet rides to a happy ending.
    I'm trying to sell a house with 1mil gold worth of add-ons (buyer's choice - it still had an endurance room), and nothing.

Also:

Bomb of Eviction - 5 cr

Instantly destroys a house and plot. Must be the Chancellor to use it.
  • I've blown up my fair share of properties too, mister.
  • Yes, but you don't do it in a panic with little thought of the consequences. 

Also, rereading my previous post I wasn't super clear.  I meant atlas pages, phylacteries, previous promo items, all that stuff.  
  • A Sleeping Bag of Snuggling - 1000cr - Anyone on your
    allies list may follow you into your sleeping bag. The owner can MOUNT BAG, and
    all allies following him, after a channeled delay, will be transported offplane
    to a Camping Ground where other Sleeping Bag users can optionally choose to
    exit bag into a one room extraplanar area.

I like this one more @Ziat
  • Girdle of Bathan: 800 credits

All enemies and allies are instantly lusted when you enter a room. Perform a dance emote to cause unrejectable lust for 1 minute. 5 minute cooldown.

• Artifact Limb Armour.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited October 2013
    Change the artifact quill to have the added affect of not costing inks to colour a sketch, like the bonedust artifact for wytches.
  • They are not the same.

1 ink makes 10 bone dusts.
    1 ink is like an ink for runes.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited October 2013
    I dropped 105,000 gold into making 3 sketchbooks the other day, which I'm sure many of you are thinking that's not that much, and truthfully for us bigger people it isn't. Newbies? Sure, they cant buyin to getting the artifact either, but regardless of matching class to class, it is still a lot to put into sketches, especially when you rip through them fast or have all the bandwagon people with beastbane destroying them every chance they get.
  • Sounds like a classlead issue, tbh. Though, Runelore is just as bad about using inks. 400g to use a skill? Yeah right. :(

1) Newbies won't need that many sketchbooks because they 'shouldn't' be pking to that degree.
    2) Newbies won't be able to buy artifacts and shouldn't have to.
  • How come there isn't an artifact blunderbuss?
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    it'd be just as useless as the arti flintlock
  • And Galt would still buy it.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Flintlock is not completely useless. There are some niche combos you can use it for and I have something in mind for blunderbuss as well.
  • Flintlock is useless, because there's barely any difference between one arti flintlock and a dozen pre-loaded non artifact ones.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • There's a huge difference.

The artifact flintlock sucks.

A sack full of normal ones is awesome.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Idea #55045                   Reporter(s): Lionas
    Priority: Artifacts

Reported by Lionas at 2013/10/08 00:14:
    Artifact bucket: Never decays, never runs out of water. I'd pay 100cr for that.
  • I sent Jesse a message a short while ago asking for a douse function on the floodring, and he said he'd consider it.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:
    I sent Jesse a message a short while ago asking for a douse function on the floodring, and he said he'd consider it.
    I'd like for both of these to happen. Floodring is expensive, so a cheaper alternative to one function wouldn't be unreasonable.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Lionas said:
    Idea #55045                   Reporter(s): Lionas
    Priority: Artifacts

Reported by Lionas at 2013/10/08 00:14:
    Artifact bucket: Never decays, never runs out of water. I'd pay 100cr for that.

Jesus Well
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2014
    A null deck, 300 cr.

This deck is the deck for every aspiring magician. With it, never run of Tarot cards and make your Tarot flings 0.2s faster.

• IniarIniar Australia
    I'm trying to keep the demonic population down by guilting our players into being more productive. :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Quiver of Eternal Goodness (Alternatively, Quiver of Always Shiny)
    - this quiver can hold up to 2000 arrows per type. Yes, 2000. Because 250 arrows are never enough.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Eldreth said:
    As an added bonus, each tarot comes inscribed with a daily motivational quote, saving Iniar the trouble of having to force feed his fortune cookie wisdom upon the Demonic circle
    :(
    Actually, I'd pay some credits for something like this: a fortune-cookie/fortune-telling/trivia tarot deck that randomises from over 500 Aetherian related things;
    * The waning phase of Moradeim will play a critical role in an windfall today.
    * Xiurs traditionally enjoy their mating season in the depths of winter.
    * Yasyolon actually has 12 eyes.
    * Silantor's childhood name was James. Yes, James.
    * The Nysara Lake has a secret area rumoured to harbour the flying gunard!
  • a translucent glass box

All artifacts placed within function as if they are being held in your inventory.
    Please let me clean up my inventory :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2014
    Will buy that in a heartbeat.

You are wielding a curved sabre in your left hand and a truesilver shield in your right hand.
    You are holding:
    6 glowing soulstones, 4 tattered map pages of the Kenuba Wastes Outpost, 4 festive sparkling giftbags, a wand shaped like 
    Palpatar's claw, a wand shaped like Lyncantha's tooth, 30 large decks of Tarot cards, a wand shaped like Danaeus's walking 
    cane, a wand shaped like Piridon's dagger, 2 wands shaped like Cadmus' tongue, 2 tattered map pages of the City of Stavenn, 
    a wand shaped like Belial's staff, a Broken Statue, an engraved bone tinderbox, an altar of sanctity, a tattered map page 
    of the Hamlet of Aherindale, 59 orc horns, 2 crystal phials, 2 rolled scrolls, a tattered map page of the Manticore Caves, 
    a suit of chain mail, a tattered map page of the Towneship of Annona, a gem of cloaking, a blackened warhammer, a pair of 
    chainmail vambraces, a pair of chainmail greaves, 2 pristine yeti pelts, a bone statuette, a gossamer anchor, 4 monolith 
    sigils, 2 blunted jousting lances, 2 dwarven battleaxes, 33 spectral horns, 33 ogre horns, a suit of ring mail, a 
    Deathglory orb, 9 firelord pipes, 6 dwarvish horns, 10 inscribed opal pebbles, 6 defiled willow seeds, an ivory figurine, a 
    blade-tipped glaive, 2 polished chunks of onyx, a gobbet of wraith essence, 2 slivers of Aryana, 6 personal journals, a 
    sliver of Moradeim, a House token, a tattered map page of El'Jazira, a suit of scale mail, a tattered map page of an orc 
    training camp, a silver tinderbox, a sliver of Sukhder, 11 inscribed bloodstone pebbles, a silver keyring, a wand shaped 
    like Golgotha's horn, a tattered map page of the village of Kaln, a Gem of Transmutation, 12 inscribed chunks of hematite, 
    a tattered map page of the City of Antioch, a small lens of sapphire colored glass, 21 rabid horns, a moldering scroll, 9 
    soot-blackened tinderboxes, 10 inscribed quartz prisms, 31 zombie horns, 17 skeletal horns, 6 giant horns, 9 goblin horns, 
    8 insect horns, 2 inscribed malachite needles, a spyglass, a doltish duende, 2 blunderbusses, a rainbow-colored sieve, 2 
    antique silver mirrors, a broken heart pendant, 12 quartz vials, 4 glass vials, 12 garnet vials, 8 ruby vials, 12 silver 
    vials, 8 emerald vials, 5 jade vials, 8 moonstone vials, 5 elegant diamond vials, 3 pinewood vials, a veritum vial inlaid 
    with bone, a golden viper shaped vial, 2 wooden vials, a red rose, a Kinsarmarian comment letter, a sylayan axe, 3 runic 
    totems, 62 blue inks in 32 groups, a handful of carnelians, a musk scented incense, a black candle, a simple sinn serpent 
    vial, 4 pungent churatas, an ornately wrought tablet, a small sapphire glass, a grey stone, the Foreboding Stone, 2 slender 
    rolled churatas, a hefty shovel, 2 wicked looking flails, 2 vicious flails, an orb sigil, a tattered map page of the 
    Trabine Reserve, a flintlock, a bait bucket, a ragged orc doll, a quicksilver fishing pole, a hand rolled churata cigar, an 
    obsidian and gold pipe, 2 yards of bright-yellow silk, a silver loop, a crystal horn encased in ice, an icicle-shaped bell, 
    a gemstone-plated mouthpiece, an emerald-plated mouthpiece, a jade Scepter of Repulsion, a massive tree-shaped emerald, an 
    orb of suppression, an amplifying horn of ice, a shifting anklet of the moons, 15 arrows, 1010 razor arrows, 10 pitched 
    arrows, a quiver made from the pelt of a red fox, 130 spiral arrows, 2511 barbed arrows, 4 iron-tipped whips, 283 broad-
    tipped arrows, a needle-pointed dirk, 2 rugged ebony leather packs, a twisted willow-emblazoned pack, 51 curved sabres, 3 
    soulspears, a nacreous Scepter of Protection, an oleander hornbow inlaid with leechwood, 5 hazeward stones, 255 net arrows, 
    a handsaw, a whetstone, 9 quivers, a spiralling oaken quiver.
    You are wearing:
    238 pocketbelts, a deck of Tarot cards, a fist-shaped earring, the Torc of the Dead, a vialbelt of truesilver kegs, the 
    Spectacles of Tomast, a tiny paw-print badge, a Prism Pouch, 4 pocketbelts, a spore pouch, a money pouch, 10 pocketbelts, a 
    fire pendant, goggles of whitesight, an Ivory Brooch, a shadowtorc, a shadowring, a shadowcrown, a blackened wedding band 
    of necromantic bone, a shimmering suit of full plate armour, a pair of plate greaves, a pair of plated vambraces, a 
    deceptive cloak of the forest, a shifting anklet of the forest, a Monocle of Acuity, a glittering ring of vitality, a Sash 
    of Malkav, a Girdle of the Titans, a Collar of Gazali, a Diadem of the Quickening, a poisonbane ring, a voltaic ring, a 
    pair of Bracelets of Epiphany's Grace, a ring of Epiphany's Gift, a eupnoeic ring, a Golden Lyre of Shallah, a steelweave 
    surcoat, a ring of Magick's Bane.
    You have 73 types of items in the storage.
    You possess 5152 items and are carrying no gold.