Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• AmbroseAmbrose Texas
    edited September 2013
    For me, the grace issue is more of a convenience/forgetful thing - I've gone into rooms of undead bats/moroi with grace still up and after eating a 100 damage attack or so, I realize, "Eff, I have to leave the room (because I don't want to eat another one of those mob hits I've already taken) and reject grace, which is an everloving 6 second balance loss."
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited September 2013
    p.s. it's still pretty easy to get perma grace now anyway :(
  • CONFIG GRACE OFF would be nice.
  • Do the forums hide who does who votes what on comments now?
  • Apparently. What a sad turn of events.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • We should just show the image of the vote, without the character avatar then, if that's possible with this forum thing. I hate having to mouse-over comments to see how people feel about things.
  • Dicene said:
    Do the forums hide who does who votes what on comments now?
    The forums seem to have a life of their own, sometimes. The votes are now visible once again.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Is the limb timer per limb or all limbs?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Per limb.
  • Do torso breaks only require restoration to cure? If so, when did this happen, and why, when all the other limbs require both restoration and mending to cure?
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    head also only requires restoration
  • It's always been like that, actually.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    What's the proc chance of this, and what is it affected by?
    [29/10/2013 - 09:55:47.657]: As the weapon strikes you, the curse of Justice descends upon you.
    [29/10/2013 - 09:55:47.658]: You are afflicted with justice.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    1) too high

2) it's mirroring, when the Templar has no afflictions and you have at least 3, it puts justice.

classlead may be addressing these
  • This is a silly question: how does frostheart work? Does it wear off automatically over time? Does applying freezing or anything make the timer reset or anything like that?
  • As far as I remember, it simply fades over time and is not reset by hitting with attacks that trigger its effect.

• Does limb armor help with damage in hunting areas at all? Mine keeps breaking while hunting, and as far as I know, ebonmarrows don't do limb damage.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    No
  • Does anyone know if autocuring will commit reserves? Doesn't seem to be a config option for it, so I'm assuming if it does it's automatically set at a certain percentage.
  • It doesn't.

• It doesn't, and you wouldn't want it to, because it would do it WHENEVER you got low.

Testing something and they hit you hard? Blow your reserves. Get low bashing? Blow your reserves. Get low in the middle of a shardfall? Doesn't blow your reserves, because you wasted them already.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Anyone know why you can't secret gold to people? I want to spread my largesse and letter are a pain.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    if you're trying to secret 123 gold to person it won't work, just have exactly 123 gold in your inventory and secret gold to person.
  • Can somebody offer a list of best bashing classes of magick and demonic these days (without artifacts)?
  • Magick without artifacts.

Druid and RG easily. Druid more damage, RG tankier.

Not as sure about demonic but tri-trans Summoner is very nice bashing, also DK is nice.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Knight is definitely your best bet
  • Knight is strong in both circles. You can use a tanky statpack and it's a solid performer. However, without an artifact weapon, you have to deal with weapon breakage and your bashing speed can be dependent upon your weapon.

18 str, L0 balance, all weapon sharpened. All of these are using L2 weapons. 

DPS     Speed
                -----   -----
    Scimitar:   31.93   3.57s
    Longsword:  33.24   3.67s 
    Broadsword: 34.82   3.79s
    Battleaxe:  34.73   4.03s
    Sabre:      35.63   2.75s
    Claymore:   38.40   4.27s

Worse weapons will pull worse DPS.  Druids can pull more DPS when they keep their air and earth up, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to handle now. IIRC, the worst case as strong druid rolled mid-30's without my artifacts. L2 staff and gauntlets and I peaked in the mid 40's. Summoner is also pretty excellent. Any of the three would be a solid pick.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Thanks, folks. Appreciate the information.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited December 2013
    Are we allowed to sell credits for real money?

If yes, would anyone want to buy credits for real money at a non-extortionate rate?

If no, would anyone want to receive free credits for free*? And how are you going to prove that anything illicit happened, anyway (see: old autobashing argument)?

*after you transfer money to my account
  • It isn't explicitly banned in the Credits section of the terms of service, but this section (which covers your access to the game and associated services) may apply:

4. License.
    Subject to all of the Terms, the Company hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Services and to use the Services solely for your personal entertainment purposes. You may not use the Services to generate revenue for yourself or any third party, in any way, without prior written permission from the Company.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created