Skip to content

Aymee's Torture

Most of you are aware of Aymee's little tirades in the past weeks. Some of you have even been recipients of her verbal abuse and disregard of Imperian's rules in regards to language and spamming, I being the most targetted. While the nature of the things she has spewed at me and the way they were communicated were within the rights of when and why you should issues, I saw the opportunity to take matters into my own hands ICly. While almost all of it was her own doing, I was able to make sure she was ousted from every organization she had sought refuge in and enemied to almost all of the organizations. That is when I realized it would be a fine time to see if Ansol was still working. Hopefully this is the conclusion of Aymee's story.

Comments

• Commendation to you, sir. I read that pastebin at the top... that is terrible. I killed her for a bounty and I got a few thanks (and a couple of credits  :D ) out of the deal from across the circles and was wondering what that was all about. I thankfully managed to dodge all of that nonsense.
  • This was one of the most toxic players within the game that I have ever had to deal with. I removed her from Antioch within 5 minutes of the BS with Iluv happening because she started going bat shit crazy at the Shuk swearing at people and crying how Jeremy was a conspirer with Iluv to ruin her life.
  • I'm all for IC resolutions to conflict but in this situation I think it would better serve everyone (including Aymee) if the administration handle this issue. An IC resolution is probably beyond the capacity of someone that has a proclivity for rage tantrums in which they send (and apparently spam) vitriol that encourages committing suicide. 

This brand of toxicity is just bad for the community, issue, snub, and let the admin sort it out. 
  • The admin banned her for a temporary amount of time. She came back twice as bad.
  • We have permanently banned and shrubbed her. I like it when people cause problems/waves, but she was waaaaayyy beyond that.

• edited October 2013
    Lol.