Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Bathan said:
    I call you both BETRAYERS.
    BETRAYAL!

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Kari said:
    You're just mad cause the loss of blessings. NOT LIKE YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ME! -cry
    WELL .. Well, okay. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Totally enjoying helping Jora and Bathan in a recent Shardfall... only to flip over to Khandava in a few hours and meet back up with my bros in the Trollkin. So much potential in this Council for fun!

Which is a big thanks to everyone running it for letting my character back in and welcoming him as best you can. :)
    Which begs the question do you know what RP is or just don't care? Cause your character screwed over Ithaqua and the Illuminas Order once, crawled back and rejoined everything including Iluminas, only to leave again to join Khandava....again.
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • Kari said:
    I've only really talked to one of these Entities. But I do love the one I've talked to, several times. Zhiash is great. She calls me Kari who is Nice. :D
    She called me Lemuela, the one who isn't fat. Cause we were trying to teach her how it's not nice to call women fat out loud.
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • I see no cause to call him out for changing sides if that is fun for him. Moreover, roleplay does not have to be in every person's face to have existed or occurred.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Lemuela said:
    Kari said:
    I've only really talked to one of these Entities. But I do love the one I've talked to, several times. Zhiash is great. She calls me Kari who is Nice. :D
    She called me Lemuela, the one who isn't fat. Cause we were trying to teach her how it's not nice to call women fat out loud.
    Zarah told Lalitana that she smells like flowers. And tried to make herself into a foot so that Lalitana could show her how to sew shoes.
  • That's honestly pretty damn awesome.

The stuff about the Entities.

Not the stuff about calling people out for swapping sides. Happens all the time.

• edited October 2012
    What she said....
    @lemuela You'd be surprised what you don't know. Sarciossis' move usually involves some small portion of RP. I don't know how I 'screwed over Ithaqua', otherwise they probably wouldn't have let me back with as little resistance as I got. (Trust me, I've pissed them off worse on other characters before. :P) But, fyi, I moved both times at the behest of a Divine, but it's cost me IRL and IG.

On another note: Obtaining Champion, then getting smashed by @apoloc 2 secs later was amusing. :( I just wanted to bash up to 85. :(
  • Lemuela said:
    Totally enjoying helping Jora and Bathan in a recent Shardfall... only to flip over to Khandava in a few hours and meet back up with my bros in the Trollkin. So much potential in this Council for fun!

Which is a big thanks to everyone running it for letting my character back in and welcoming him as best you can. :)
    Which begs the question do you know what RP is or just don't care? Cause your character screwed over Ithaqua and the Illuminas Order once, crawled back and rejoined everything including Iluminas, only to leave again to join Khandava....again.
    Why isn't any of that RP?
  • I heart @Caelya for providing me the entertainment of a nice argument.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Is it just me or do the forum default avataars actually look like Entities

• I heart actually finding something to do with Bathan storywise, post Vahin.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart that they sell Lycaean bacon at my Wal-Mart

• Lycaeans make the best bacon, next to turkey.
  • @Jeremy This is clearly a worthy contest. Imperian will put 500 credits in the pot.

This is awesome.

• Victor jabs a truesilver glaive towards * but lurches forward suddenly as if he was expecting resistance.

X1000

Although it did help when something was up.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • >2012
    >not manualing your razing

• I know it was a fairly simple one, but I heart how quickly my orgrequest was completed.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • I'm very jealous.

• This is the single greatest thing the internet has ever produced.

• Schmoyoho at their best, right there.
    Jarrhn tells you, ""Jarrhn has been sucked through Jarrhn's wormhole, and perished in the Dream Realm." Inception'd."
  • A shimmering curseward appears around Sarrius.

A shimmering curseward appears around Caelya.

A shimmering curseward appears around Khizan.

A shimmering curseward appears around Apoloc.

- Autocuring can now use heat blood, quench skin, and curseward; the first two
    are only used if the primary cure cannot be used for any reason

It's not like there's been anyone around to actually use evileye/curse for a good while, but still!

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited November 2012
    I'd rather it quench skin/heat blood first. But whatevs.

Given the option of Noctusari, Deathknight, Saboteur...I'd pick that over Wytchen and Malignist any day of the week.
  • I like that my default avatar reflects my daily life pretty accurately, in that I just want to drool-sleep all the time. School, whyyy.
  • Jorachim guildfavoured Draekor for: For being able to accidentally murder me. Well done.
  • edited November 2012
    Current event: Team Free-For-All
    Name                Team    Location
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sarciossis          Red     Next to an ivy-covered wall
    Ruga                Red     Next to an ivy-covered wall
    Septus              Blue    Next to an ivy-covered wall
    Aros                Blue    Next to an ivy-covered wall
    Iluv                Green   Underwater Tunnel

In a final outburst of effort, you force your wormhole to dive straight at Ruga, who lets out a 
    scream of pure terror as he is engorged into the swirling blackness, but his cries are swiftly cut 
    off as he disappears from sight. Moments later, as a lifeless corpse falls out of the wormhole and 
    lands unceremoniously on the ground, you relax your concentration and allow the gap to close once 
    again.
    You have slain Ruga.

In a final outburst of effort, you force your wormhole to dive straight at Aros, who lets out a 
    scream of pure terror as he is engorged into the swirling blackness, but his cries are swiftly cut 
    off as he disappears from sight. Moments later, as a lifeless corpse falls out of the wormhole and 
    lands unceremoniously on the ground, you relax your concentration and allow the gap to close once 
    again.
    You have slain Aros.

In a final outburst of effort, you force your wormhole to dive straight at Septus, who lets out a 
    again.
    You have slain Septus.

You force your wormhole to begin swirling in a circular motion, illuminating your surroundings with 
    a maelstrom of colors. With a single thought, you send the vortex of colors flying rapidly towards 
    Sarciossis and watch as it connects with his forehead. Sarciossis's troubled mind proves too weak to 
    withstand the onslaught, his eyes become unfocused and vacant and after a short while, he collapses 
    to the ground without a sound.
    You have slain Sarciossis.

I <3 Scrubs.
  • "The Devotion ability of Hellsight has been renamed to Penance, and it gives an affliction of the same name; the effect is identical to hellsight, except that penance is not cured by focus."

Sabre Templar shall rise!