Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• Labil said:
    The Tropico games special sale in Steam. Tropico 1-3 for like USD 7.

So good.
    I thought you lived in Tropico.
  • Started playing League of Legends.

Woah
  • I play league of legends
  • A lot of us do. Eventually, we need to have an Imperian In House. Also, Hearthstone beta wave on Tuesday! Fingers crossed!
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited August 2013

Predictably, I'm  Khizan on LoL. 

EDIT: Who do you people like to play? Personally, my favorite is Pantheon.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited August 2013
    I started with Master Yi and Sivir. Master Yi is so OP

Though my favourite so far is Gragas because of its blowing barrels. Still level 10
  • I tend to play Thresh, Blitzcrank support. Ziggs mid, Xin Zhao jungle and Garen/Yorick top
  • Started playing D3 again after hearing news about an expansion.
  • Riven, Irelia, Wu Kong, some Garen, Udyr..
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • TOP: Riven, Shen, Fiora, Teemo, Darius, Nasus
    Mid: Kassadin, Twisted Fate, Diana, Anivia
    Jungle: Nasus, Aatrox, Rammus
    ADC: Ezreal, Vayne, Varus, Twisted Fate
    Support: Taric and Sona

Sarrius and I have a good amount of people who play already, but we would like a total of 5 active people in order to do competitive 5 v 5 clans. Message him or I in Imperian to join up. My summoner name is Crono Aurion if you want to add me.
  • eww Fiora.
  • It's a little early, but is anyone up for GTA Online in about four weeks? I wouldn't mind getting a crew going.
  • I already have a couple of games from the current Humble Bundle, so I have extra Steam keys for Brütal Legend, FTL: Faster Than Light, and Fez. Message me if you're interested.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I have been refining my Cube in preparation of Theros releasing in two weeks. Any of you MTG players out there excited for the new set?

I can't wait for some of it, my cube has a few slots that need more interesting cards - my crowd has complained about Jackal Pup, so I've resolved to replace it with Satyr Firedrinker.
  • Lionas said:
    I already have a couple of games from the current Humble Bundle, so I have extra Steam keys for Brütal Legend, FTL: Faster Than Light, and Fez. Message me if you're interested.
    Still have a Steam key each for Fez and Brütal Legend, if anyone wants either game for free.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited September 2013
    War Thunder

"F2P" pvp-ish air warfare (will have playable land/sea units in the future).

It's in open beta now I think

• Azefel said:
    War Thunder

"F2P" pvp-ish air warfare (will have playable land/sea units in the future).

It's in open beta now I think

Having played -- thumbs up on it.
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • Anybody else go to or are going to go to a Theros prerelease for MTG, today? If so, what did you build?

My impression of the format is that bounce spells are really good in an aura based environment. :(
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I've always been a creature guy myself. Black or Green normally.
  • I'm considering restarting my WoW, because @Hastati is convincing me to. Anyone else about here playing?
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Svorai said:

I'm considering restarting my WoW, because @Hastati is convincing me to. Anyone else about here playing?

My girl told me if I ever started WoW again I'd be sleeping in my car :(
  • @Svorai It's not my fault Pandaran rogues are so cute and fluffy. :(

• Svorai said:
    I'm considering restarting my WoW, because @Hastati is convincing me to. Anyone else about here playing?
    My husband and his cousin have convinced me. And damn, I'm having fun. :(
  • Thought about a fresh start in WoW.  Played some GTA V, nothing too serious, the online seems very interesting.  Outside of that I got Diablo 3 on PS3 and its insanely better than console.

Anyone with a PS3 feel free to add me.  Michaelcore84

• So I picked up Saints Row IV...

Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • Anyone do CS:GO or BF3? Also, is anyone in BF4 beta?
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited October 2013
    I'm in BF4 beta. It's just a reskinned BF3 as expected. BF is rapidly going down the CoD path. Open beta is soon anyway, you'll see.

p.s. the sound that Chinese people make when they fall to their deaths is amusing. 

edit: perhaps I should add, "in BF4" :(
  • I always knew you were racist, Azefel. >=(
  • Gurn said:

I always knew you were racist, Azefel. >=(

All Asians are racists.

• That's racist.