Skip to content

Starcraft 2

I was wondering if anyone in the Imperian community played a game by the name of Starcraft 2?

Comments

• Me and @Aten do. I believe a few others do too.
  • Awesome. Na or EU, League and race?
  • NA, Masters at one point, now possibly gold, Terran.
  • Of course Gurn plays Terran. Why did you even ask? He only ever plays the overpowered totally-balanced-guys-it-really-is sides.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I've been playing Terran since original Starcraft, where it was considered the weakest race.

Also, I play mech, without going hellbathellbathellbathellbat. I played mech through Starcraft 1, Brood War, Wings of Liberty, and now Heart of the Swarm.

• NA random platinum. Probably diamond Zerg-Terran. Toss is my weakness
  • Nice! Glad to see some people on here play. Here is my char code for NA if anyone cares to add me, as to continue starcraft discussion in the  'inevitable frustration simulator'

angryfalcon.279
  • Dogwithrabiz 700
  • Don't play with Gurn, he bites.

*rimshot*
  • The best part was when I played a 4v4 versus Husky(the real one!).

I told him I was a rabid fan, and I bit.

Then I rolled siege tanks into his base and crushed him. I feel like I should've had zerglings or something else instead.
  • Wow, was it a random game?

• Yup. 4v4. He wasn't streaming at the time, but if you want to try and play with him, he's been doing a lot of 4v4s lately, and you can try finding match at the same time. I had a couple of friends who did that and dropped in a game. Mine was completely random.