Skip to content

IronCon Pictures

edited July 2013 in Imperial News
Be prepared to be jealous. Matt Mihaly has put together a fantastic gallery of pictures from IronCon at http://www.flickr.com/photos/99251255@N05/sets/72157634761406473/

I think you'll be most interested in seeing the collection of Imperianites who attended the con: http://www.flickr.com/photos/99251255@N05/9350709033/in/set-72157634761406473

Comments

• Wow, so many people!. So much envy :< I wish I could go.

<3
  • You will just have to come next year. Plan on it.
  • Label the group shot with player names or something.  I recognize some of them but not all.  

(nice fedora Lalaith)
  • Jesse said:
    You will just have to come next year. Plan on it.
    SouthAmerica. It is not that simple for me :< At least I do have a visa.
  • edited July 2013
    Gurn and I represented in the costume contest.

We made our costumes entirely in our hotel room. Gurn got 1000 credits for having two costumes. I got 500 for mine. But I MADE A SUIT OF SCALEMAIL OUT OF STYROFOAM PLATES.
  • edited July 2013
    The Players and Immortals of Imperian

Top (left to right): Askeau, Sapp
    Middle (left to right): Dias, Camaris, Zachariah, [R.I.P.] Thanatos, Arakis, Juganothion, Jeremy, Lalaith, Jesse, Gurn, Shaylei, Septus, Aten
    Bottom (left to right): Sealia, Isra, Samaos, Dianos, Alesud, Miichelle, (somebody fill in the blank)
  • I like Gurn's vialbelt.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • Lionas said:
    I like Gurn's vialbelt.
    Should have docked him credits for that imho. Its a vial belt, not a libations belt.  
  • Did @Jesse set off a fire alarm this year?
  • Alesud said:
    The Players and Immortals of Imperian

Top (left to right): Askeau, Sapp
    Middle (left to right): Dias, Camaris, Zachariah, [R.I.P.] Thanatos, Arakis, Juganothion, Jeremy, Lalaith, Jesse, Gurn, Shaylei, Septus, Aten
    Bottom (left to right): Sealia, Isra, Samaos, Dianos, Alesud, Miichelle, (somebody fill in the blank)
    Far right bottom row was Lavinia, who used to play Imperian back in the day.
  • Aleutia said:
    Did @Jesse set off a fire alarm this year?
    Did he last year? I didn't hear any tales of fire alarms being set off this year. The A/C was broken for a short time.
  • Alesud said:
    Aleutia said:
    Did @Jesse set off a fire alarm this year?
    Did he last year? I didn't hear any tales of fire alarms being set off this year. The A/C was broken for a short time.
    Lets just say that on the way to the suite in the hotel, Jesse didn't actually have a key to get in it. We're about 90% sure the receptionist was trying to hit the panic button after a horribly mangled explanation of what was going on and managed to get the fire alarm instead.

I still blame him for the fire alarm. (lovingly)
  • Aleutia is making up stories. Don't believe anything she says.
  • Jesse said:
    Aleutia is making up stories. Don't believe anything she says.
    Jesse's parents were mimes and he didn't learn how to speak until he was in his twenties.

I am very reliable.
  • edited July 2013

Aleutia said:
    Jesse's parents were mimes and he didn't learn how to speak until he was in his twenties.

I am very reliable.
    Jesse. Totally SFW, I'm not Selthis
  • Labil said:

Aleutia said:

I am very reliable.
    Jesse. Totally SFW, I'm not Selthis
    With @Svorai and @Hastati at 2:48, right?
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • It looked like a good time. If there is ever a Europe meet, I'm in.
  • Those pictures did a really good job in making me jealous for missing it. Next time if I can manage :(

• Definitely would recommend everyone who can go, going. I know there was a lot of "What if I hate everyone" there going around, or just random awkwardness. It was fun, there enough booze to make people sociable, and Sealia continually beat herself via jumping into the pool.

All together a great time, one of the best experiences of my life in all honesty! Definitely going next year!

• Dias said:
    I know there was a lot of "What if I hate everyone" there going around
    The first person I ran into and shook hands with was "Dresden" from Achaea. Him and I had quite a lot of hate for each other when we played (and that's saying it lightly), and it worked out just fine.

Definitely nothing to worry about, because after all everyone there is a human being playing the same game as you.
  • Yup! I agree! I met a few foes from Lusternia from when I was 12 and 13, so that was really interesting to put a face to the villain!

I have to say not hating Jugz was one of the more surprising things :P He's so nice XD!
  • I still hate Jugs.