It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Curing/misc changes (I'm going to possibly cover ones you were active for, I forget when some of these came in). No particular order:
- Burning nerves got added. Does minor fire damage when you use certain curing methods.
- Addiction is now the mvp of focus affs: makes them sip whatever is higher when attempting to drink an elixir. This essentially means you will be drinking mana when you want to drink health and health when you want to drink mana.
- Totems got made to not be a channel (yes, we classleaded that to change back, yes people only agree its an issue now that totems aren't circle locked.)
- There is a new aff I can never remember the name of that reduces agile sourced damage similar to weariness does physical.
- Avidya (ignorance) is no longer focusable and changed cures. It reduces magic damage similar to weariness does physical.
- Knights do bleeding stuff now (rg and dk are ok, just prioritise haemophilia vs templar and you're good. Brute force clot vs dk since you're artied and you should usually be fine too.)
- Wardancer became berserker, no more flick/dsb/sdrop, stacks affs into pierce now (see AB WARCHANTS PIERCE for relevant info).
- Relics exist, see help relics.
- Earrings exist, see help earrings.
- Jinx got added - this is a shaman only aff that is very dangerous. Essentially massively buffs their aff rate when its on you: you ideally need to cure this as soon as you can without opening yourself up to dying another way. Focusable.
- The rage ability got nerfed, no longer balanceless.
- Peace got nerfed, it doesn't block your attacks anymore.
- Dryblood exists, does damage if you clot when you have it. I can't remember if this is new or not but more classes have it now.
- Defilers basically hit you a bunch then randomly one shot you. It is meant to work that way, you're not doing it wrong.
- A bunch of outrider pet passives/surges got changed multiple times. Safe to assume they do not do what they used to for the most part.
- Hunters can no longer trigger some of the affs they could on release.
- Kaido immolate just blocks shielding/treeing now rather than all tattoo useage. Long live hammer tattoo.
- If memory serves, druid choke is no longer a writhe cure - its a timed one. Possible that never went in but I'm fairly sure it did.
- Check out sect rituals if you don't know what those are.
- Druids can use shields. (!)
- Malignist is completely different now.
- Ancestral stones unlock special custom races with some minor but useful bonuses. I forget the helpfile that covers them, but helpsearch ancestral will probably make it show up.
For changes in the last 11 months or so, I can't really help. But these are most of the big things that spring to mind over 2013-2016. I have likely missed a lot.
Bonus: raksha needs to be worn to be used now. Sorry.
For some thoughts on bleeding:
This is something I've fought about a fair bit when trying to make longswords less bad against good curing. My conclusion basically comes down to this: classes without either (1) dryblood to complement haemophilia or (2) excessively high bleeding values just are not good at bleeding against artefacted targets. This is because imperian bleed classes are very much attrition rather than burst, which means a single roll of the di on the nightshade eat can be a full progress reset, and because kill sequences tend to be fairly long, the reallistic chance of that lucky haemophilia cure happening is extremely high.
This is partially because of how bleeding works with being able to instantly clot it all away as well, but that's a far mor far reaching change and fairly necessary just because of teams. This is also why dk's position is so tenuous - teeth somewhat works because the values are too high, but if they weren't high they'd be in just as subpar a position as templar (and arguably they still have the same issues, it just comes down to how much artefact weight the target can throw at the problem). Its also why rg actually does its job fairly well (though rg suffers from many of the other issues). Naturally, runeflares obviously help.
I would personally recommend avoiding bleeding for berserker. The successful bleed class formula hasn't really been nailed down yet for the classes its already used by, adding another one into the mix is probably not going to work out. Impatience could work, though personally I feel one of the biggest issues berserker suffers is that outside of its endgame there's not much going on - there's no mid fight pressure etc. The target can basically go full throttle the whole fight until the execution phase where they just have to play safe for a few seconds. That execution phase is actually pretty good, its just in a vacuum so is trivial to deal with.
Its not a coincidence that most people play the classes that can kill outside of their closers if the target plays poorly. I think if this part of berserker can be improved it would see much more adoption.