It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) RESISTS as a command should help. Before you do any work, just buy the surcoat, artifact armor can come waaaaay later. I think artifact armor is luxury/waste.Zsetsu said:Alright! Back with more questions.
1) How much resistance does a 10% increase in armour give? If I wanted to analyse surcoat vs artifact armour, what're the numbers on that?
2) I'm grinding for Aspect right now and the combatant in me is itching to find out what the pvp scene is like. How do pvp interactions normally go down? How often do these opportunities present themselves?
3) How important is pve to the pvp scene? Is it worth it to invest in crit pendants to maintain a combat advantage or an objective advantage?
4) How do you know what attacks your KILL command is executing? I seem to be hitting twice with my shield and shouting, but combos are supposed to be sword/shield/shout..
This burly man stands roughly ten feet in height, his body lined with bulging muscles. The only clothing he has on is a pair of ripped and tattered pants, clearly not meant for a man of his size. His hairy arms are as thick as tree trunks, and his massive head the size of a great boulder. A singluar eye rests in the centre of his head, just above his rotund nose and fat lips. Only a few teeth protrude from his mouth, each one sharpened to a point, allowing him to rip his enemies to shred with a single bite. The Cyclops almost glows with nearly god-like power. It weighs about 375 pounds. It is loyal to Sarrius. You see nothing in it. H:490 M:510 R:0 B:0 <eb db> The Cyclops yells out, "I will kill you, puny one." As he stomps down upon your legs and arms, mangling your limbs with ease. You are afflicted with damaged left leg. You are afflicted with crippled left leg. You are afflicted with damaged right leg. You are afflicted with crippled right leg. You are afflicted with damaged left arm. You are afflicted with crippled left arm. You are afflicted with damaged right arm. You are afflicted with crippled right arm. You are afflicted with damaged head. You are afflicted with stupidity. You are afflicted with damaged torso. You are afflicted with sprained back. You are afflicted with mangled left leg. You are afflicted with mangled right leg. You are afflicted with mangled left arm. You are afflicted with mangled right arm. You are afflicted with concussion. You are afflicted with mangled torso. You are afflicted with broken back. [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Brittle Bones' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 6 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST. H:490 M:510 R:0 B:0 <eb db> This rather oddly shaped man is no more than seven feet tall. Rather than having a neck and a head, this creature's face is imbedded into his chest, forcing him to turn his whole body to take full stock of the room. Willowy arms and legs protect the face if any danger comes to him, however, the only clothing he is able to wear is a fine pair of pants that protect his legs. Etched into his flesh along the back are several intricate designs, showing his alligence to the Cyclops. A headless blemmyes has an air of extreme strength. It weighs about 187 pounds. It is loyal to the Cyclops. You see nothing in it. As well, within Cyclops area, the malus is -25% of maxMana.