Skip to content

'Mis!'

The infamous 'mis.' 

It plagues our  tells, clans, city channels, rings and all manner of places where OOC can interrupt the natural flow of RP.  At one point we have all done it, some more gracefully than others - some funny, some outrageous or just plain boring. But mostly funny, because we all know how funny it is to take things out of context. 

So please share your own!

Most recently I can recall a few I've done:

(Ithaqua): You say, "SHE'S A WITCH, BURN HER."
-much monty python quotes ensued afterwards-

(Ithaqua): You say, "I really want some toast."
-baby jam was mentioned, because Lindsay is a baby killer-

Comments

• I gotchall beat in scale of mistells.* Once upon a time, I sent a game-wide message with only the name of a fellow volunteer. :(

*but everyone should still spill the beans
    Jeremy sings, "Sugar how you get so fly?"
  • When I was like 15, I mistelled an intimate emote over Asaka's order channel. Asaka was basically like, oh you!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Ragnar said:
    Everyone who's been around long enough will remember Zenigra's accidental mudsex emote over Market.

It sticks out in my mind as the foremost of em.
    You mean this?

(Market): Zenigra says, "Is hardly able to stand on his own, leaning
    against the wall with his full weight. His hand drops from your head,
    caressing your cheek on it's way to your chest. Under your shirt it
    slides, the rough skin of his palm rubbing lightly against your nipple
    in small circles. He gazes down his body as you pleasure him, unable to
    speak as he disappears into the embrace of your lips inch by inch."
    :))
  • What I do find amusing is that some people keep holding on this mistell, cherishing and repeating it. :)
  • It's saved in clanhelps across a few OOC clans.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I know, and that is what I find amusing. It's not like it was the only mudsex mistell ever, and among those I heard that one was rather ... decent.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I don't get mudsex. No pun intended. :-/
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:
    This point will lead to some interesting (or weird) discussions. 
  • edited July 2013
    Ziat said:
    Iniar said:
    This point will lead to some interesting (or weird) discussions. 

Don't encourage those willing to indulge in -that- birds and bees discussion. Where all all the mis'. :C

• Lixan said:
    I know, and that is what I find amusing. It's not like it was the only mudsex mistell ever, and among those I heard that one was rather ... decent.
    I think it's more the fact that it was global and who it came from. I've always liked Zenigra and respected him. It's just one of the Imperian memories that stick out and make me smile when remembering the good old days.

• Man, the best was Silken and....Angeline? That was a winner.