Skip to content

History Writing

I am semi considering getting a couple of players to help consult and write some history files. This would be under the direction of some outlines and history I have already written up. For example, I have a nice chunk of orc history in the same format at the mortal history files. There is a journal on one of the bosses in the desert temple that hints at that history. I would like to get a couple of long term players with some proven writing skills and good ideas to clean them up and expand on them. 

Anyone interested in that type of thing?

Comments

• @Caelya, opportunity knocks.
  • I would consider it. I enjoy editing, at the very least.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    I'll write, Aleutia can edit!
  • edited May 2013
    I'm definitely interested. I haven't been around forever, but I do love the idea of more help files concerning the world at large and I'd love the opportunity to be a part of it.

• Count me in!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • I'm surprised Bathan hasn't jumped at this.
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    Lionas said:
    I can make words. I like words. They're my friend. They're my only friend. Weep for me.
  • Labil said:

I'm surprised Bathan hasn't jumped at this.

@Lionas will fry his motherboard making sure that @Bathan stays far away from this.

• I guess my issue here is that, while it's nice, I'd like to see some veteran players with proven writing ability working on constructing an actual narrative for the game. I mean, I haven't logged in for like, two weeks, but I doubt Imperian suddenly has a reasonable storyline beyond recycled orders.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited June 2013
    problem solved!
  • I'd enjoy the chance to work on this. I've gone through pretty much every helpfile, book, and quest I could get my hands on in the game, so I think I'd be able to do a pretty good job of not introducing more plot holes once given your guidelines.