Skip to content

Old Event Clean Up

Creating this post based on some comments on another topic.

I obviously am not constantly running around through every room in the game. If you guys can post mobs/quests/rooms that need to be removed or changed from old events in the game, please post them here. Please include room numbers, mob numbers, and all that so it is easier to find.

Please don't post broken quests in here (unless they are from old events). I will make another one for broken quests.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Actually, I lied. I just make a new subforum called Broken Stuff. Please just make a new post for anything you find broken. That will make it easier to track, and discuss if it is actually broken.

• There are quests in the Lalwan Eryn that are broken, I think? I tried to run one once from the dude in the tavern and god if I got anywhere at all. Maybe they just have obscure key words :(
  • edited May 2013
    The five mobs in the desert temple (from the Hamer of the Gods event) in the Shaahri Desert (28319) probably need to be deleted entirely. There's zero reward for killing them, they have damage resist -and- no crits, and they deal insane entangles, or aeon, or balance stealers, or concussions, or all of that. There's no special gimmick or qhonours from killing them, so the most you get after you get a team together to kill each one individually (they can potentially all be on you at once if you barrel through it) is the equipment that previous players dropped when they failed and died horribly. As an alternative to squashing these mobs entirely, tie them back into the storyline of the undead and give them either a different purpose, or have them be more functional 'guardians' of the temple rather than just random wandering super evil monsters which I'd rather just wall off than fight if I for some reason have to get to the altar in the temple (which is currently buggy by the way - the phrase wasn't triggering at all).

I'll probably think of more things to add in the form of walls of text a little later.

• General question. With these discussions, are we cool to drop spoilers, or should I be vague?
  • Im not sure if im missing something but there seems to be a quest behind the Panda gate where you are supposed to do something behind the boulder. I found a note with what seemed like hints for it but I have gotten nowhere on figuring out what to do. I've tried everything I can think of and tried asking around for information from people but can't seem to dig anything up.
  • Okay, I guess everyone missed my second post in this thread. Please make a separate thread for each problem you find. I am going to close this one up and then we can move them into their  own thread. Much easier to track where things are at.

This discussion has been closed.