Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• Theatrerhythm Final Fantasy on the iOS. :(
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Sarrius said:
    Anybody currently playing Legacy M:TG.. I've recently disassembled my Legacy deck and assembled Nic Fit (very grindy, aggressive BWG deck). I am probably playing an event tomorrow before work, was wondering if anybody else here playing at that kind of level.
    No legacy I'm afraid. EDH, Standard and currently trying to assemble elf-ball for Modern.
  • edited January 2013
    Elder Scrolls mmo beta sign ups open today.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • I can't wait until I get to have to write an article about it going F2P in like 18 months. :(

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Is anyone else worried that TES MMO will just turn out to be an MMO with the TES label stamped onto it, and lose the detailing and interactivity of TES games that make it unique?
  • I'm afraid that it will fall into the MMO trap and get really hyped (looking at you, old republic), and end up being a kinda halfway game. I felt like old republic had some great story stuff to go with the game, btu the rest of the mechanics fell short of the overall goal. I'm worried that the TES MMO is going to be awesome story, bad game. And it'll probably get dropped into F2P soon after release anyway.
  • The MMO market is, in general, in a state of decline. TES MMO offers a couple of novelties, but I don't expect much from it.

• Any of the M:tG players do the pre-release today?
  • I was there judging until I had to go to work. Comes with the perk of early, free product.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    If anyone is interested/familiar with Nightbane setting in Palladium, send me a pm/tell/msg. I got questions, and am looking for more.
  • Demon's Souls for the ps3 currently :(

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Warframe

It's like Mirror's Edge with a lot more guns and swords and dismemberment and is free. And has up to 4 player co-op.

It's like being a space samurai ninja parkour robot
  • It is free?!?

I should pay more attention :(
  • I've gone back to WoW. Mists is actually a lot of fun for what it is. The community I got involved with is definitely a lot less toxic than this one, at any rate.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Batman arkham asylum and city.
  • Tiger woods PGA tour 14.

• I just played through Cave Story for the first time cause I can never get enough of Metroidvanias. Finished the easter egg in the new Zombies map, so I'm done with CoD for another two months. Might get Injustice just so I can kick some ass as Aquaman.
  • I played Rift for a long time, good game. Then a little bit of LotrO. Just played through Syberia I and II again, because they're awesome.
  • I started playing the Mass Effect series recently. Just beat number 1 and started number 2. Pretty good so far.

Been working a few DnD campaigns, too, if I can ever get my old college group back together to play them.
  • Getting hooked last year on Assassin's Creed, I got the original and Ezio's trilogy, finishing it right now, waiting for AC3 to arrive.

I'm considering getting the Shadow of the Colossus/ICO package.

Meanwhile, lots and lots and LOTS of Dota2, specially since my wife got to like it and it is like the only other game apart of Diablo that we both like and can play together. Also, waiting to see if D3 in PS3 will finally support multiplayer in the same console. If it does, it is a done deal for us.
  • It's going to. You'll be able to enjoy it from the same couch.

• About to fire up Skyrim again.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    AC series is great. Waiting for the pirate one to come out now.
  • Basically if you guys don't like the AC series, I don't think we can be friends. That's all I'm saying.

• Only thing about AC. I've played the first, so I assume that I've also played all the rest. I played the one where you could go online and hide against people, though, and thought that was a cool concept for multiplayer.

Don't know how you guys can be so excited about Diablo 3. I absolutely adore 2, but between the auction house and infinite respec'ing, I don't know how I found the willpower to play through to the hardest game mode. Did not like it.

Also, not kicking ass as Aquaman(voiced by Phil LaMarr!). Green Arrow and Deathstroke(Slade minus Ron Perlman) are my favorites currently.
  • edited April 2013
    AC 1 was kind of cool. I guess it is understandable, they were taking a risk with the first game, but we have to admit it is sort of limited. Go there, investigate, kill the target, listen to the target talk, rinse, repeat. The history and development has taken jumps between 1 and 2, and even more between 2 and Brotherhood. I'm sort of divided though with Revelations. Sometimes it feels barely a bit more than an expansion pack, but it was well done. I even liked a bit the tower defense. >_>

Diablo maybe you can call it our guilty pleasure. And we haven't played 3 enough (a friend lend me his account and barely made it to the second act) so for us it is still sort of new and unexplored.
  • Don't get me wrong, D3 was fun the first time through. But by the time you get to Inferno(I think?) Difficulty and need to sell all your extra stuff, bash up some more equipment to sell, buy a completely new set of gear, and trade to skills that you hate using, but that work particularly well for that section of the game, it starts to get old. It could just be me, but I much preferred being forced to use a specific build from the very beginning and bash Mephisto/Diablo/Baal 100+ times to get any decent equipment. The satisfaction you'd get from finally finding TGod's, Burizo, or a Shako after all that bashing was so much stronger than the satisfaction you get from bashing an entire chapter 5 times just to get enough gold to buy something with the stats/modifiers that you're looking for. Still a decent story and it's an attractive game. So there's that. And the hidden area is pretty tight.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited April 2013
    Haha unicorns.

D3 was awesome until I found myself grinding the same things so much... I wanted to come back and play my uber geared characters when they released pvp but couldn't bring myself to do it. I made $500+ off that game though, so there is that.
  • Labil said:

AC 1 was kind of cool. I guess it is understandable, they were taking a risk with the
    first game, but we have to admit it is sort of limited. Go there,
    investigate, kill the target, listen to the target talk, rinse, repeat. The history and development has taken jumps between 1 and 2, and even more between 2 and Brotherhood. I'm sort of divided though with Revelations. Sometimes it feels barely a bit more than an expansion pack, but it was well done. I even liked a bit the tower defense. >_>

Diablo maybe you can call it our guilty pleasure. And we haven't played 3 enough (a friend lend me his account and barely made it to the second act) so for us it is still sort of new and unexplored.

The repetitive nature of the AC franchise has gotten increasingly better with each installment(and tower defense was a waste of time IMO). AC3 has by far been the best for me. Maybe it was the big jump in history after a few games with ezio, but it all just seemed real fresh and the new methods of killing people are pretty awesome. I will say this for the first one. What I miss the most in the newer AC's is the lack of planning your kill on your mark. I liked getting the documents in the first one, and then reviewing them to find your best entrances, exits, and strike points to perform the assassination without being detected.

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited May 2013
    best part (glitch... I assume) about AC: