Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Ultramega Butterknife - This unassuming home appliance will allow you to cut through that thick, nasty, ugly fog of lag like a knife through butter as long as it's in your inventory. People around you will still suffer horribly.

• Hood of Transcendence - When worn, this garment allows you to pass through any door, locked or otherwise. Annoyed by those random houses in the middle of a bashing area, or are you just trying to explore EVERYTHING? Get you one of these.

• Projection Prism - Allows you to project yourself astrally. Your projection can move normally, bypassing most obstacles, including doors. It is undetectable by normal means, though an eye sigil or seance rite can end the effect early. RETURN TO BODY to stop projecting. (Lets you increase exploration :D )
  • Zarim said:
    Wallet of Crushing - Place artifacts inside the wallet, then THROW it at your enemies. Deals blunt damage based on total credit value of the items inside.

It's gonna look great in the quotes section next year. 
  • We are semi working on a few new artifacts. I will have to steal a couple of these ideas.

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania

Truecopper charger - a charger that winds quicker and doesn't decay after being used.

(I'm not sure about this one already existing?)Truesilver talons - better, stronger, and shiny talons for your kestrel/falcon

Never-ending inkwell - used in a city, citizens can use this room and sketch, ink, or whatever their little heart desires that requires inks and not have to waste any.

• Mathiaus said:

(I'm not sure about this one already existing?)Truesilver talons - better, stronger, and shiny talons for your kestrel/falcon

Instead of just increasing damage, I'd make them envenom-able too :p

• Caelya said:
    Mathiaus said:

With loshre and how fast sabres already afflict? That'd be a little excessive, I think.
    Gurn said:
    Caelya said:
    Mathiaus said:

With loshre and how fast sabres already afflict? That'd be a little excessive, I think.
    Considering a class like bard can double afflict in a 1.73 balance with sketches also afflicting (not to mention other classes ents smacking you while the owner's smack you harder), I think chivalry would be ok having their pet do an occasional affliction besides it's normal knockofbalance/damage/raze cycle.
  • Justicars don't need more affliction ability. Mirroring, what's up.

Runeguards don't need more affliction ability. Loshre/Nairat are both curing block mechanics that when used properly, are like the shadowplants of runelore. Delaying curing for an entire dsl balance? Yes plz.

Your change doesn't effect deathknights because they don't use talons. No one will green light more affliction on deathknights because oh my god deathaura/vivisect.
  • I don't know about you guys, but I was joking.

• A quicksilver earring (or other unobtrusive item that doesn't necessarily have to be worn or scream HERE I AM) - allows one to activate the "lipreading" defence.
  • Aleutia said:
    a tenuous glass box - Have too many first world problems and your inventory is cluttered with artifacts? Place any artifact required to function in your inventory in this box, and still gain that artifact's benefits, while reducing your inventory size! (I dunno, limit of 15 items or however much a box holds)
    No, it should be limited to artifacts only and be limitless.   Please let me unclutter my  inventory. :(
  • @Ozreas i know it doesn't help you much but alchemy has an item for that
  • Selthis said:
    No, it should be limited to artifacts only and be limitless.   Please let me unclutter my  inventory. :(
    I forget how many first world problems some of us have :(
    ( <3 )
    Priest > runeguard
  • Selthis said:
    Aleutia said:
    a tenuous glass box - Have too many first world problems and your inventory is cluttered with artifacts? Place any artifact required to function in your inventory in this box, and still gain that artifact's benefits, while reducing your inventory size! (I dunno, limit of 15 items or however much a box holds)
    No.

What you do, you see, is you buy multiples of them, and have a box filled with boxes filled with artifacts.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

An artifact to make pithakhan and Nauthiz lose their need to be wielded again :(

a mechanical dummy - A dummy you can use to practice any and all offense actions against. You can control and manipulate it to use things as well, but it can only attack yourself and has a cooldown if you have been fighting someone recently. Once a final 'kill' has been dealt to it, it would scatter in a mess of mechanical pieces that you would simply reassemble. It would be able to cure as a normal person as long as the plants and so fourth were provided to it, and it would be able to wear and wield anything given.

• Mathiaus said:

a mechanical dummy - A dummy you can use to practice any and all offense actions against. You can control and manipulate it to use things as well, but it can only attack yourself and has a cooldown if you have been fighting someone recently. Once a final 'kill' has been dealt to it, it would scatter in a mess of mechanical pieces that you would simply reassemble. It would be able to cure as a normal person as long as the plants and so fourth were provided to it, and it would be able to wear and wield anything given.

Seems so-so unless it can also assume class abilities.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Just make it a purchasable upgrade for cities and guildhalls.
  • Juran said:
    Just make it a purchasable upgrade for cities and guildhalls.
    I thought dummies already were for guildhalls, you just had to ask admin? I know a couple guilds have them, at least.

Sort of on topic, but not really - it would be nice if you could convert bound credits to bound tokens. Then I could buy more all the things from token wares :(
  • Some artifact that allows you to raise your defences once per imperian day without using any balances- perfect for logging in. Maybe some other usage parameter, maybe upon login.

An artifact that allows you to you suffix/prefix yourself.

Waterwalking item.

• Aleutia said:
    Sort of on topic, but not really - it would be nice if you could convert bound credits to bound tokens. Then I could buy more all the things from token wares :(

The whole point of tokens, really, is that you can't buy them with bound credits. This means that if you want to gain tokens faster than the 2/month, you're going to have to buy them from somebody else, and this probably means paying in credits. If you could buy a token with bound credits, why bother having tokens at all? 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."