Skip to content

Cult Charter

Anybody have experience with how long cult charters tend to take? I don't mind if it's a while, I just wish I had some general idea how long it might be so that I can stop hoping every time I log in and just put it to the back of my mind. :disappointed:

Comments

• It takes anywhere from 1-24 hours after posting about it on the forums. 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • I think ours took a few days to just under a week. I'm being weird with the time because I'm miserable at time.

Keep in mind that everyone is probably busy, too, with the orgrequest/msg/bug backup and classleads, I'm sure. Sorry you have to feel the wait! :(@Oystir is probably right - now that you've posted about it, someone will probably make a point to look at it, hopefully.
  • I was kind of hoping. Today is a week. I was trying -very- hard to be patient, though!
  • We do have quite a bit going on at the moment behind the scenes, but we'll get to it as soon as possible. We're trying to put a fair amount of scrutiny on cult charters as well, so don't be surprised if you have to do some revisions in the process.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I assumed I would. I'm just anxious to get on with the whole process in general. 
  • Ana said:
    I assumed I would. I'm just anxious to get on with the whole process in general. 
    I super know that feel.