Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• @Ozreas @Theophilus @Kavar and Riatan for humoring my religious roleplay. Definitely some fun conversations.
  • Alesud said:
    @Ozreas @Theophilus @Kavar and Riatan for humoring my religious roleplay. Definitely some fun conversations.
    My favorite part was when I asked Kavar what he thought about mortals, and he said, "The world would be very empty without you all." And Oz goes, "That's probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to Theo." 
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited January 2018
    I heart being ganked by Theophilus, then having all my bones stolen by Sadey. Revenge is coming, soon!! :)
  • Jolhadar said:
    I heart being ganked by Theophilus, then having all my bones stolen by Sadey. Revenge is coming, soon!! :)
    I didn't even realize you were a champion until (Nikau) (sp?) was like, "Kill Jolhadar too and then let us bash in peace." And I was like.. uhh.. okay. I left your corpses at least!
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • I heart that, while I have been grinding hard enough to force an aneurysm 20 years early, @Theophilus has been super cool about not breaking my head open with projectile dynamite too many times, despite me being a champion to get that sweet, sweet xp. 

you the real MVP
  • Kah said:
    I heart that, while I have been grinding hard enough to force an aneurysm 20 years early, @Theophilus has been super cool about not breaking my head open with projectile dynamite too many times, despite me being a champion to get that sweet, sweet xp. 

you the real MVP
    And I'll read this right after I hunt you down... Don't make me feel bad.
  • One or two deaths while champion is to be expected. Any more than that from the same person is pretty lame.

• Dreacor said:
    Kah said:
    I heart that, while I have been grinding hard enough to force an aneurysm 20 years early, @Theophilus has been super cool about not breaking my head open with projectile dynamite too many times, despite me being a champion to get that sweet, sweet xp. 

you the real MVP
    And I'll read this right after I hunt you down... Don't make me feel bad.
    Hahaha, no worries man. Dying's a part of being a champion
  • edited January 2018
    One or two deaths while champion is to be expected. Any more than that from the same person is pretty lame.
    Unless the person is a known pker >.>
  • Aodan said:
    One or two deaths while champion is to be expected. Any more than that from the same person is pretty lame.
    Unless the person is a known pker >.>
    That also depends. I mean... If one goes to get champion status right after a death again and again, I could go and kill the one person as many times. But I personally don't feel like it. At least at the moment. BUT !! It's not against the rules, you know the risks and the rewards.
  • Standing here with his hands upon his hips is the Cyclops.

• Rokas said:
    Seeing 17 people online at once in the same org. :D And that's not all the people that sign in on a daily basis.
    AGREE!

Khandava's numbers lately has had me like <3<3<3<3 I love each and every one of you.
  • Total Player Kills: 1000 

Gore is splattered about, a display of Theophilus's cruel handiwork.

• Months of hardwork and we're a month out from the dream goal <3<3 I can't wait to not have weekends off anymore :/ https://tinyurl.com/y7ga8wkq
  • These new bashing items.
  • Rokas said:
    These new bashing items.
    Seconded...but of course I mean we're two peas in a pod.

I really like what they did for us. I'm happy the admins listene dfor the trangle but it still feels like one of the most underwhelming of the group though. But 10% is better than 0%
  • So happy with myself for not getting upset about cult charter rejection, but simply getting to work and doing as asked. YAY GROWN-UP TYPE BEHAVIOUR. :smiley:
  • Also I <3@Riatan and his visits to Antioch.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    On this day, the most (supposed to be anyway) amorous of days. I would like to say this:

Til death do us part. No seriously, this is the one time where one can say 'I will literally die without you' and mean it.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Finding out that fans are surprisingly effective in some situations today was a pleasant surprise.
  •   What pking feels like sometimes. "Prepare to be boarded" >:D
  • edited February 2018
    I heart that our little fuss with Flame is getting a couple of previously inactive players back into the game... even if they're not on my side.  :*
  • Winning.
  • Staying off the forums for sanity's sake.
  • Honestly everyone is acting like jerks to each other (some more than others--hello, Galt), and I'm pretty well done with Imperian for a while.

Enjoy "winning."