Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• welcome the newest member of celidon (full name)!
  • Storm Dragon, Eltarn Ashtear, the Wordsmith says, "Blame it on the rum."

Storm Dragon, Eltarn Ashtear, the Wordsmith says, "More reason for me to consume it all."

Eltarn takes a hard swig of spiced rum as he tips back a truesilver mug.

You say to Eltarn, "Try my drink."

"mug332090"               the Waihakari Prince's ship-shaped mug (Sukhder's Suicide)

You give the Waihakari Prince's ship-shaped mug to Eltarn.

His eyes light up deviously as Theophilus offers the mug to Eltarn.

Eltarn sways drunkenly and falls to the ground in an undignified heap.

Eltarn falls into a state of unconsciousness. (x 30000)

Storm Dragon, Eltarn Ashtear, the Wordsmith says, "Tthat shit Knoccks yoku an youur as *hic* hH *hic* s."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited January 2018
    (OOC CLAN): Dimitri says, "My milkshake brings all the 'ties to the org, and they're like 'its better
    than ya's' I could preach for you, but I'd have to blargh."
  • Theophilus Aracelia, The Glorious says to Ozreas, "It can't even fly with a torn wing. It's just a butter."
  • Meredyth said:
    Theophilus Aracelia, The Glorious says to Ozreas, "It can't even fly with a torn wing. It's just a butter."
    For context:

Anarys Aureluht frowns and says to Ozreas, "You may not demand threads of moonlight, or the torn wing of an 
    ephemeral butterfly lost in a shadow."

Ozreas al-Hamasa says to Anarys, "Of course not. That's ludicrous."

Ozreas al-Hamasa mutters, "Thre... of .....ight, really."

You say to Ozreas, "I'm more concerned about that poor butterfly."

You say to Ozreas, "It can't even fly with a torn wing. It's just a butter."

Ozreas sighs softly, nodding his head.

:D  :D:D
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Meredyth said:
    Theophilus Aracelia, The Glorious says to Ozreas, "It can't even fly with a torn wing. It's just a butter."
    For context:

Anarys Aureluht frowns and says to Ozreas, "You may not demand threads of moonlight, or the torn wing of an 
    ephemeral butterfly lost in a shadow."

Ozreas al-Hamasa says to Anarys, "Of course not. That's ludicrous."

Ozreas al-Hamasa mutters, "Thre... of .....ight, really."

You say to Ozreas, "I'm more concerned about that poor butterfly."

You say to Ozreas, "It can't even fly with a torn wing. It's just a butter."

Ozreas sighs softly, nodding his head.

:D  :D:D
    Totally rude to leave out my sunlight threads comment. SO RUDE.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Meredyth said:
  • edited January 2018
    Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Lordy-mamma! 

Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Hot diggety damn.

• 2018/01/25 15:21:49 - Snorlax was incitizened in the introduction.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • Jaxio tells you, "How are you 243 years old? does time in the game go faster then real time."
    You tell Jaxio, "No."
    You tell Jaxio, "I live in Japan. We are extremely healthy."
    Jaxio tells you, "Yes, I knew that it was possible to live that long."
    You tell Jaxio, "How old are you?"
    You tell Jaxio, "Thank your lucky stars you've never seen war, kid. I was a Samurai long ago. Then when I moved to the States, I fought in the Civil War and both World Wars."
    Jaxio tells you, "IRL 19, in this game like a couple of real world hours."
    You tell Jaxio, "I see, I see."
    You tell Jaxio, "I would rather be 19 and be born into technology than live the 200 or so years I did without it. Technology is a beautiful thing. We will all live forever with it one day."
    Jaxio tells you, "Yeah growing up in the tech age has been awesome, so much stuff."
    You tell Jaxio, "You should speak with Ozreas. He is older than me. But he comes from a different planet."
    Jaxio tells you, "Oh another planet even, that's crazy, so like an alien then?"
    You tell Jaxio, "He's human actually. Just from another galaxy. Somehow we end up congregating here."
    Jaxio tells you, "Hah, that's strange. Humans from another galaxy, I definifly need to read more news since this just passed right by me."
    You tell Jaxio, "The news doesn't cover it."
    You tell Jaxio, "If we harness alien technology, we no longer need oil and gas. And the government doesn't want that."
    Jaxio tells you, "Oh makes sense, yeah the goverment would loose a lot of its income on that."

• Jaxio tells you, "Hi there, I was led to you by Theophilus, he told me that you are a human from another galaxy, I have a hard time beliving this. Please explain this mystery to me."
    You tell Jaxio, "Well, that is true, but I am not actually as old as my honours says. Where I come from the internet is just much faster."
    Jaxio tells you, "Oh faster internet, you should consider sharing this technology, but do int anonymously as the providers here on earth will not like it."
    You tell Jaxio, "Unfortunately that would ruin everything for us here on Grax-Elmus, as sharing our technology with the Earthlings would be giving up our advantage over them - if the rest of you were able to accelerate your chronotids as we do, our time-bending technology would be irrelevant in the coming invasion."
    Jaxio tells you, "Hmm I think I am going to go under my bed and start screaming."
    You tell Jaxio, "For all you know it may have already happened."
    Jaxio tells you, "I don't really like invasions they tend to mess up my life plans."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    edited February 2018

edit: found something better
  • @Dreacor

663/700 (94%) 418/418 (100%) Bl 3 
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #3741
    Date: 2/19/2018 at 19:53
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Trenches TRANCHES gone and a few other updates

- Trenches TRANCHES and mob armies, in general, have been completely removed from the game. I have left the traders in 
    your cities,  and if you would like them re-purposed or just removed, please message me or orgrequest it.

• !!!
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • (Market): You say, "I will give 1 credit to the person that remembers and can tell me which tattoo restored Willpower."

Jeremy tells you, "Ha ha ha ha."

You tell Jeremy, "This is killing me."

(Market): Jeremy says, "Star."

(Market): Jeremy says, "You owe me."

You transfer 1 credits to Jeremy.

(Market): You say, "There you go."

(Market): Jeremy says, "I'm rich!"
  • You wave @Galt's spine about energetically.

(Ring): @Ishmar says, "Lol... didn't know that you could kiss corpses."

(Ring): You say, "Oh geeze."

You sweep @Galt's spine across the floor, dazzling it with your footwork.

(Ring): @Mathiaus says, "I'm sure they won't object."

@Lynyssa nibbles tenderly on @Galt's rib bone.

Something animal in you is aroused as you hear a tango in your head. You grab @Drozogoth and swoop across the room, dancing the dance of passion with unearthly grace.

You see Ritualist @Drozogoth De'Linguilette shout, "@Galt, If I didn't see your spine in font of me, I wouldn't believe it existed."

@Lynyssa rolls on the floor, laughing.

You are unable to control yourself and begin laughing out loud.

A conspiratorial chuckle rings across the realm as @Riatan declares, "I would like to watch the fight that starts because of this comment."

You swing your arm up and high-five @Drozogoth enthusiastically.

(Ring): @Mathiaus says, "Ahahahahaha."

Wraith Maiden @Lynyssa yn'Chionnal, Valkyrie of Death says, "He might need some mending for that burn."

You snicker softly to yourself.

You see Ritualist @Drozogoth De'Linguilette shout, "I do hope you managed to refill your vials of mending."
  • ArcannArcann 217792gti
    Myrcella said:
    You wave @Galt's spine about energetically.

(Ring): @Ishmar says, "Lol... didn't know that you could kiss corpses."

(Ring): You say, "Oh geeze."

You sweep @Galt's spine across the floor, dazzling it with your footwork.

(Ring): @Mathiaus says, "I'm sure they won't object."

@Lynyssa nibbles tenderly on @Galt's rib bone.

Something animal in you is aroused as you hear a tango in your head. You grab @Drozogoth and swoop across the room, dancing the dance of passion with unearthly grace.

You see Ritualist @Drozogoth De'Linguilette shout, "@Galt, If I didn't see your spine in font of me, I wouldn't believe it existed."

@Lynyssa rolls on the floor, laughing.

You are unable to control yourself and begin laughing out loud.

A conspiratorial chuckle rings across the realm as @Riatan declares, "I would like to watch the fight that starts because of this comment."

You swing your arm up and high-five @Drozogoth enthusiastically.

(Ring): @Mathiaus says, "Ahahahahaha."

Wraith Maiden @Lynyssa yn'Chionnal, Valkyrie of Death says, "He might need some mending for that burn."

You snicker softly to yourself.

You see Ritualist @Drozogoth De'Linguilette shout, "I do hope you managed to refill your vials of mending."
    This is why I like Demonic so much. 
  • Kinsarmar has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Did brazenly abscond with what we rightfully stole, rudeness personified.

B) 
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • I typo'd and found this gem of a post...

EVENTS NEWS #1
    Date: 4/30/2003 at 16:28
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: The Moons of Imperian

Recently the Moon of Terror, Sukhder, is reported to have changed orbit following many strange events, including some minor meteor showers. The astrologer, Tyther, located in an observatory in the Vardarian Highlands, has calculated the new orbit will send it on a collision course with Moradeim, the Moon of Change.

Fearing the worst possible situation, Tyther has resorted to panicking.

Penned by my hand on the 5th of Bellum, in the year 403 AD.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • (Khandava): Ryse says, "Hello, I'm a new member of this council and I am going through my newbie tasks."
    (Khandava): Altheia says, "Welcome to Khandava, Ryse!"
    (Khandava): Caitryn says, "Welcome to Khandava, Ryse."
    (Khandava): Lartus says, "Hi, Ryse."
    (Khandava): Ryse says, "You guys are really friendly!"
    (Khandava): You say, "Your presence made everyone ryse up to welcome you, I'm sure."
    (Ring): Caitryn says, "Booo."
    (Ring): You say, ":^)"
    (Khandava): Kabaal says, "I won't care if you kill her for that."
    (Ring): Elora says, "I'm learning behead because of that pun."

Rude people. :(

• I'm with @Kabaal on this one.
    Developer of the Valkryja system - forum thread | code repository
  • You gain 351,120 (quest) experience. You need 0 more for level 100.
    You put 18,480 xp towards a drop of virtue. You need 201,805 more for the next comm.
    You gain 1,232 faith.
    [Level Up]: You have reached level 100. You gain 3 Health and 3 Mana.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Congratulations on becoming an Aspect. Read HELP ASPECTS for information about them.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Divine Aspect' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 12 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.

Think this is like my 8th time getting Aspect. Got it just in time to finish my dailycredits for the day! ...

Seeing double experience as the achievement reward was kinda off-putting I'll admit. Even the lessons that the other equivalent ones give, would've been nice... Hopefully the tuning on all the achievements aren't in their final parses; this isn't the only one that needs tweaking.

• "Hey, you no longer need experience!  I know!  Have an experience boost!" - IRE, I guess
    Developer of the Valkryja system - forum thread | code repository