Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Wooohoooo. 

Stoked to a max level right now. We finally got a council meeting with the city we're going to be opening up a business in, and since our business is a little unique we had to get zoning and laws amended for us. Suffice to say while this was only the initial meeting (it'll take two more meetings for the law to be officially amended) everyone was super positive about it and even the mayor was pretty confident about things passing. Our team leader was even interviewed by the local news paper over it. 

We are opening a business in the sport I'v ebeen involved in for a decade now and while none of us will be earning any kind of paycheck for it, our teams name going out there not to mention just being able to be involved in the sport on a higher level is super exciting...not to mention half the reason the facility was purchased was for our team to have somewhere closer than 2 hours to play. 

If anyone is in northern ohio after the new year and wants to try out Airsoft, it's on me! 
  • edited November 2017
    haha if I was there I'd totally hit you up for that. My friends and I used to run through the woods having airsoft wars. it was rough but exciting! congratulations to you!
  • Aodan said:
    haha if I was there I'd totally hit you up for that. My friends and I used to run through the woods having airsoft wars. it was rough but exciting! congratulations to you!
    If that was with walmart stuff, try it with current gen real airsoft stuff and you'd die of happiness 
  • edited November 2017
    @Oystir @Justus @Pellerin @Alvetta

@Aodan @Tywin @Astris @Dimitri

What a night, what a fight.

edit: Plague battles caused us to ignore basically  everything else for 2 hours. The system is frustrating, the fights are not.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Was fun. Got a little overwhelming for us when both circles got involved - but it was nice to have a large scale battle ongoing for a few hours. Certainly felt like a just reward for the pain involved in trying to gather up the requisite bones from the limited champion pool. 
  •  You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • The quiet before the storm.

(dun dun dunnnnn)
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    That through the power of modern gaming, I can play games from my childhood and finally avenge my bruised ego on some particularly tough bosses or puzzles.
  • I <3 Bug Day! Got nearly a dozen fixed and cut off my list.
  • 19 Bugs gone!
  • edited December 2017
    Coded something for my scepter that'll switch to the best active AoE attack if there are 2 or more mobs in a room and alternate between fire/ice (to keep both active) if there are not.

And just updates the cutest little line in my bash window.

You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Happy Yearversary you sonsofsnitches. Been fun so far
  • + 14 votes for my Heirophant election when I ran uncontested against an empty seat. Maybe y'all only voted so that the login message went away, but I'm choosing to believe it was a vote of confidence (and an indication of council activity).
    That after a few months of banging my head on my keyboard, giving up, trying one last time, grumbling that this is being much more obtuse than it needs to be...

I finally made a floating diagnose window for my system!

• Your field of vision distorts slightly, as the image of Septus approaches from the skies, taking on a reddish haze.
    You sense Septus has entered your location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Septus (Conquering Male Scorched)
    He is 213 years old, having been born on the 8th of Artificium, 616 AD.
    He is not a member of a bloodline.
    He is ranked 24th in Imperian.
    He is ranked 9th in Questing.
    He is ranked 51st in Bashing.
    He is ranked 1st in Player Killing.
    He has earned 911 Achievement Points.
    He is ranked 15th in Achievements.
    He has taken on the mantle of an Aspect of Moradeim.
    He is the reigning champion player kill streak monthly winner.
    He is the 16th ranked combatant with a rating of 1146.
    He is the 7th ranked arena combatant with 420 wins.
    He is a Navigator of the Plains in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is an Apprentice jouster.
    He is a member of the clan called 'The War Shura.'
    He is a member of the clan called 'Legion of the Sands.'
    He is a member of the clan called 'RandomPrizes.'
    He is a member of the clan called 'Imperian Combat.'
    He is the clan head of the clan called 'Bellator Societas.'
    He is a member of the clan called 'AM Emergency Broadcast System.'
    He is a member of the clan called 'The Spirit Shura.'
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His warcry is known to be, 'For Conquest Eternal'
    He is considered to be approximately 135% of your might.
    He is an enemy of your sect.
    He is an enemy of your council.
    He is an enemy of your towne.
    He has 48 lines of special honors.

Septus throws down the gauntlet and issues a formal challenge to Aodan to engage him in single combat.

The room grows dim as Aodan glides out of the room towards the ether upon the shimmering white light of Aryana.
    He is followed by a prissy cat with lilac points named Boomers and a ravenous hound.
    Septus fades to a faint outline of crimson before vanishing entirely to the ether.
    Aodan accepts Septus's challenge, and both walk through the portal, ready to do battle.

Me:

You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• this was my favorite part of that:

Septus pulls a Phantom Mask over his face and secures it at the side, concealing his features.
    H:(575[100]) M:(406[97]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 68.32 [PVE: none][PVP: Septus][AFFS:12][AFFED:2]

Lynyssa raises her hand in greeting and says "Hi!"
    H:(575[100]) M:(394[94]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 68.32 [PVE: none][PVP: Septus][AFFS:12][AFFED:2]

A masked man swings his arm up and high fives you enthusiastically.
    H:(575[100]) M:(394[94]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 68.32 [PVE: none][PVP: Septus][AFFS:12][AFFED:2]

A masked man concentrates on purging toxins from his body.
    A masked man twists his ring and fades from view.
    Consumption shrines are funny, why aren't there more of them around?
  • I just wanted to drop my thanks to the entities that have popped up and started interacting with our players. @riatan and @rhaladin are two that come to mind and mirelia. I know you do this because you enjoy the roleplaying aspect of the game and you know what?  That's cool in my book. I appreciate seeing all of you just growing as characters and hope to see where it leads!
  • KILL MOUSE IN TRAP
    You can also kill a trapped mouse. This is sad.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like Ozreas deserve something special on special holidays."

Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

A festive sparkling giftbag is holding:
    "page401289"              a tattered map page of the Khandava Council
    "flintlock401543"         a silver flintlock

• I <3 and hate at the same time that I'm hyped for the new aspect skillsets. Nnnngh more waitingggg, but so exciteddd
  • Unsure if this is an okay place to put this, but I <3 that a random shitpost on Reddit added like 300 (and counting) followers to my livestream, and I think I'm gonna have a REALLY fun week because of it, hanging out with new friends and smashing boars with hammers on WoW.
  • Good pad thai.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Playing IG charades with @Leighanna, @Rhaladin, @Arakis, @Nikua, @Lynyssa, @Evelene. Also @Ohm that one time.

If anyone is interested in future charades, let me know. It's VERY fun.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • edited January 2018
    @Myrcella @Ozreas @Anarys

Me: Aw yeah I'm the best spy they didn't even suspect I put eyes on them
    You tell Ozreas al-Hamasa, "Just said, 'There did seem to be quite a few of them. They didn't give you too much trouble, I hope?'"

You tell Ozreas al-Hamasa, "Aw, ****." 

ETA: Immediately did CONFIG NAMETELLS OFF after this, lesson learned :(