Skip to content

Owned

1141516171820»

Comments

• A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a holocaust bomb, a patchwork cloak and
    an oblong transmitter.
    [Info]: 500 credit grand prize within the next 300 spins on the Wheel of Fortune.
    H:(575[100]) M:(429[95]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]
    You deftly spin a sparkling wheel. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud clacking noise.
    H:(575[100]) M:(418[93]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 10 spiritsense leaves, a
    propaganda poster and an oblong transmitter.
    [Info]: 500 credit grand prize within the next 300 spins on the Wheel of Fortune.
    H:(575[100]) M:(407[90]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A fox cub dashes into the room, pouncing at his own shadow.
    H:(575[100]) M:(396[88]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]
    You deftly spin a sparkling wheel. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud clacking noise.
    H:(575[100]) M:(384[85]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

You take a drink of an elixir of mana from a brilliant ruby dust vial.
    Your mind feels rejuvenated.
    H:(575[100]) M:(435[96]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 82.42 [PVE: none][PVP: none][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a gladiator betting ticket, a group of 10
    spiritsense leaves and an oblong transmitter.

:(
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Solution: Build an oblong transmitter tower, won't be much use as there is no one with a rectangular receiver though.
  • Dimitri said:
    Solution: Build an oblong transmitter tower, won't be much use as there is no one with a rectangular receiver though.
    that might change with Engineer though!
  • @Aodan those are worth 16 credit tradein. I rather those all day versus any of the new 'common' items. And the leaves can go away.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • heh. I don't really look at the tradein value to be honest. just got own because it was on every one of my 5 spins except one. I usually don't buy in to the wheel, or if I do its only one or 2 spins. too much is left up to chance for me, when really all I want is a fallen stone or gems to finish my scepter.
  • https://hastebin.com/giritonifa.md

think team chimeric avian won this three way fight :(
  • At least he didn't get the slab.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this when we discuss the slab. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Rewatching it right now, it kiiinda sounds like 'return the slap'
  • the man in gauze ~
    the man in gauze ~
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • You have reached your destination.
    690/700 (98%) 418/386 (108%) Bl 0
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You toss an ethereal chain swiftly at Kah, chaining him to you.
    Balance Taken: 2.00s
    Kah springs up from the ground to his feet.
    You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
    Stand|mount mongoose|quickdraw shield glaive|lockup Kah added to the bottom of your EQBAL queue.
    You have recovered balance.
    You do not see that here.
    You secure your previously wielded items and instantly draw a buckler into your left hand, with a blade-tipped
    glaive flowing into your right hand.
    Kah howls in pain as you crush his's knees in a sickening crunch with a blade-tipped glaive.
    Balance Taken: 3.17s
    Target is: kah
    Health Gain: 9
    700/700 (100%) 418/386 (108%) Bl 0
    A mutated direwolf sinks his teeth into Kah's leg, ripping out a chunk of flesh.
    The gust from a massive crypt bat's wings knock you to the ground.
    You are afflicted with prone.
    A massive crypt bat has slain Kah.
    As Kah dies, the chain binding you together vanishes.
    Damage Taken: 82 blunt (raw damage: 190)
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • kah dies to bats is pmuch my life story :(
  • From Karne's PoV. Not sure why that rebounding didn't get ignored, all the other ones did with beguile.

Timing of me using moon was perfection.

• Looks to me like he had beguiling as his secondary dance instead of the primary.

• Is that what scorched combust's 3p message looks like? Neat. 
  • Deklan said:
    Is that what scorched combust's 3p message looks like? Neat. 
    flame card i think.