Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I heart interactions with @Calais .
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • I heart the end of summer. It means the kids are going back to school.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • MASSED DASH :D
  • I <3 reactions.

It really brings NPCs to life.
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • I do heart whoever was controlling Caelas.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Scratching your head, you take a long look at a treasure map of Aetherius, trying to figure out
    where to go.
    It has a big red 'X' in the middle of 'Iaemoc Lake'.
    Seems as though this may take some searching.

-Path Tracking-

You walk east to 'A sloped, rocky shore'.
    Aodan follows you to the east.
    A sloped, rocky shore. 13452
    A fierce yapok is here, its long tail arched defensively behind it.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, west, and a steep slope is visible to the down.
    As you step onto the rocky coast, the bottoms of your unprotected feet burn from the myriad of minor
    cuts and scratches.
    Damage Taken: 12 cutting (raw damage: 24)
    You sense Aodan has entered your location.
    You have reached your destination.
    [ Health: 97% ] [ Mana: 87% ] [ Exp: 48.10 ] (eb) [Target: None]read map
    Scratching your head, you take a long look at a treasure map of Aetherius, trying to figure out
    where to go.
    It has a big red 'X' in the middle of 'Iaemoc Lake'.
    You found the location. Now, just DIG up the treasure.

You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• The joy of watching someone build the fundamentals.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • [Level Up]: You have reached level 110.
  • the forums becoming more active O:
  • How many new things I've learned about coding and this game since the last time I played. I used to think myself pretty decent and it is strangely refreshing to be getting trounced as hard as I have been because I know it is going to make it that much more rewarding when I finally get my poop back in a group.
  • At BugDay:

Nivvi Agarwaen says to Galt, "Did you also cheat in an erection?"

Nivvi Agarwaen says, "Election."

The 'L' and the 'R' are nowhere close together on the keyboard. She knows what she was doing. That was a Fruedian slip if I ever saw one!
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • Wyll said:
    The 'L' and the 'R' are nowhere close together on the keyboard. She knows what she was doing. That was a Fruedian slip if I ever saw one!
    Literally right next to each other, if you're using a dvorak keyboard, rather than a qwerty one.

• @Aysari

I thought you were pulling my leg there, but this is actually a thing. @Nivvi, what keyboard are you using?
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • edited August 2017
    DVORAK is better for righties, QWERTY for lefties. Holdover from back in the day when keyboarding too swiftly would jam the keys. QWERTY favors the minority to slow typing down. 

Edit: Which is why QWERTY is superior. #lefty4life  B)
  • The abc one.
  • Krysaliss said:
    DVORAK is better for righties, QWERTY for lefties.
    QWERTY is the worst keyboard layout, except for all the other ones.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    It  bothers me for some reason that it isn't laid out as AEIOU.
  • The spirit of Stavenn lives on!

• edited August 2017
    I use the workman's layout:

Makes for some very interesting typos, IE shift right hand over by one key:   OH NOS = EH YES
  • Peacock colored hair and the people willing to make it happen for me so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. 

• Krysaliss said:
    Peacock colored hair and the people willing to make it happen for me so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. 

I'm imagining this as liberty spikes in coloured to be like peacock feathers and that is pretty effing awesome.
  • Is that a bird on your head?
  • Lartus said:
    Is that a bird on your head?
    No she's just happy to see you.
  • No liberty spikes. I have way too much hair to manage that. Once we get through the efffin' frustrating process of bleaching too much dark hair, I'll post a picture.