Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Fixal Sandflare swings his net overhead, distracting Emerdon 
    Sternfall as he deftly tosses his trident, catching him directly in the neck."

You chant, "Fixal fixal fixal."

Wyll Alwynd says, "Yes!"

Caladus, Arena Battlemaster exclaims, "And the match is over! Fixal Sandflare is the winner, 
    followed by Emerdon Sternfall and Peng Ironbreeze!"
    You have won 1200 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 2 tickets on Fixal Sandflare wins the match!
    Nivvi just won 1200 credits betting on Fixal Sandflare!

First time betting. Gonna spend lessons instead of sleeping tonight.
  • edited April 2017
    When open ended triggers to set variables for removing stuff go terribly wrong....

remove 44569    
    remove    an Outrider's cloak, a glittery golden beard, a set of diamond bracelets, -redacted-, a pair of blackened-stehl nipplerings, a silk pack, a plain grey vialbelt, a sleeveless hunting shirt, a chainmail helm, a suit of chain mail, a pair of chainmail greaves, a pair of chainmail vambraces, a mask of lifevision, a Scholar's Sash, an Armband of Celerity, a ring of Magick's Bane, 
    remove 314076   
    remove 48342    
    remove 17595    
    remove 153231   
    remove 26675    
    remove 206207   
    remove 183279                 
    remove    A soot-blackened tinderbox, 23 chestnut vials, a bone statuette, 2 wooden vials, a blade-tipped glaive, a tattered map page of the Chorsha Underground, a Prism Pouch, a tattered map page of Whistlerock Hold, a wavering Ethereal Mirror, a silver battlecage with two clockwork figurines, a lucky clover, 4 Ethereal Ropes, a length of black rope, 3 title tokens, a white velvet hip-hugging split skirt, a sleeveless white silk blouse, an apple and walnut dark chocolate brownie, a miniature stone monolith, 3 simple oaken pipes, a chaotic crystal, 19 inscribed bloodstone pebbles, 25 inscribed malachite needles, 28 polished chunks of onyx, a gladiator's trident, a hunter's spear, a long, sharp dagger, 7 inscribed opal pebbles, 
    remove 295953   
    remove 196972   
    remove 199509   
    remove 204130   a Truesilver Ring
    remove 174550   
  • You'll pay for this, @Theophilus!! *shakefist* 
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • Shou tells you, "Please, Mr. Shou was my father. Just call me Mr. Shou."
  • (Ring): Lynyssa says, "*sings back on forth on a wrecking ball* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL."
    H:(543[100]) M:(367[95]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 49.77 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

Occasional raindrops fall on your head as the drizzle continues.
    H:(543[100]) M:(366[94]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 49.77 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

(Ring): Lynyssa says, "I JUST WANTED TO REAP THEM ALL."
  • You finish unearthing a partially buried red shard. Satisfied, you pick it up and the shard glows dimly upon your touch.

[ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Red Shard Freak' Achievement! You have earned a Level of Questing Experience.

yay!

[ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 9000 points from earning the 'Red Connoisseur' achievement.

ugh go away

• Nivvi Agarwaen says to you, "Did you also cheat in an erection?"

No context.
  • Galt said:

Nivvi Agarwaen says to you, "Did you also cheat in an erection?"

No context.
    @Jeremy Saunders beat you too it.
  • edited August 2017
    Went overboard with the perfume apparently.

You take a sea glass perfume bottle from a single-strapped linen book bag.
    Taking up a sea glass perfume bottle into your hands, you gently squeeze the atomizer ball, lightly 
    spraying it on your skin, surrounding you with the lovely scent of the ocean.
    You put a sea glass perfume bottle into a single-strapped linen book bag.
    H:610/610 M:394/400 (eb db) [4|99.26] [286864] 
    The heavy aroma of saltwater drifts in the air and causes a longing for the seaside.
    The smell of the ocean slowly drifts across the area before being overwhelmed by other aromas.
    The heavy aroma of saltwater drifts in the air and causes a longing for the seaside.
    H:610/610 M:394/400 (eb db) [4|99.26] [286864] 
    You peer about yourself unscrupulously.
    H:610/610 M:400/400 (eb db) [4|99.26] [286864] 
    You say, "Okay."
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Kabaal tells you, "Dunno. Flip a coin, and if you don't like the answer, do the other thing."

This is profound, and it's a great way to make decisions.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Kabaal tells you, "Dunno. Flip a coin, and if you don't like the answer, do the other thing."

This is profound, and it's a great way to make decisions.
    This is literally how we make decisions on a fairly regular basis. Especially about food things. 
  • Well I would have thought someone explained that to you by now. 
  • edited August 2017
    (Ring): @Lynyssa says, "I am a joke :(."
    (Ring): @Caelya says, "Wow."
    (Ring): Caelya says, "Let's not be negative. Smiles, pls."
    (Ring): Lynyssa says, "I am a joke :)"
    (Ring): You say, "Hahahaha."
    (Ring): Caelya says, "Better :D."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Cassius said:
    I feel a "the rich get richer" should be somewhere in there  :D

You gotta spend money, to make money. ;)
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • Jules inexplicably pokes herself in the eye.
    Jules inexplicably pokes herself in the eye.
    Jules inexplicably pokes herself in the eye.

You cackle hellishly.

Jules clenches her fists and begins to fume.
  • 17:17:37 (Khandava): Myrcella says, "Any objections to Dregaur joining Khandava?"
  • (Ring): @Lartus says, "I've never watched game of thrones."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Is that the show where two kids, a wizard, an elf, a dwarf, and a random person go to the dark lord to give back his wedding ring."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "And then the dark lord tells the man that he is his father and then they have to escape the exploding planet that is actually."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "But they need the help of a young wizard with a scar on his face by stopping a hole out in space that spews out aliens. But."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "They are not alone because a guy with a shield and his friends are there to help the group."

• KabaalS11:41am
    the baby is dancing on the desk
    now he's squatting and pooping furiously while watching his cartoons

SarriusC11:43am
    furiously?

KabaalS11:44am
    Have you played Yoshi's Island?

SarriusC11:44am
    Yes.
    OH
    THAT SOUND.
    I now know.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Okay, i've played yoshi's island but i don't know what sound is being referenced here.
  • edited August 2017
    Dimitri said:
    Okay, i've played yoshi's island but i don't know what sound is being referenced here.
    Mario crying when you lose him, I assume

or maybe the Yoshi creating egg sound
  • edited August 2017