Skip to content

Obelisk, Outpost, and Shard skill changes.

I will be loading this in the next hour or so. Here is your heads up.

Obelisk and Outpost Update

• Outposts can no longer protect other outposts.
  • Outposts are destroyed, not captured, when they are successfully attacked.
  • As outposts are destroyed, we have reduced the cost of a new outpost to 100 stone, 100 wood, 50 sinn, 50 steel, 50,000 gold.
  • You can no longer disable outposts, you can just dismantle them. The command CITY OUTPOST DISABLE has been changed to CITY OUTPOST DISMANTLE.
  • We have remove the Efficiency Obelisks as it makes makes protecting obelisks too easy. In addition is makes an uneven number of obelisks for less sharing.
  • We have moved the SHARD COMBINE ability to Shard Usage level 10.
  • Aryana Attunement abilities 4 and 5 have been combined as a single level 5 ability. Deathsight area.
  • Efficiency Attunement 4 has been moved to Aryana Attunement 4. Comm production speed.
  • Combined Moradeim Attunement 2 and 4 as a single level 4 ability. FOCUS MORADEIM <target> BYPASS.
  • Efficiency Research 4 has been moved to Moradeim Attunement 2. Increased lesson learning
  • Sukhder Attunement 1 and 3 are combined as a single level 1 ability. No mana cost and longer lasting Sukhder focus.
  • Move Efficiency Research 2 to Sukhder  Attunement 3. Plunder caravans 15% faster. 
  • Switch SHARD CLOT (Aryana Research 1) with sleep regeneration (Aryana Attunement 1)
  • Switch SHARD WALL (Moradeim Research 3) with shard harvest speed (Moradeim Attunement 3)

In addition, we have changed all of the level 5 research skills for the Nature, True Sight, Aryana, Moradeim, and Sukhder obelisks as follows:

Nature Research 5

Remove the mark in an infused room or yourself. Syntax: SHARD CLEANSE [me].

True Sight Research 5

100% immune to all seeking skills Lasts 60 seconds and costs a red shard. Syntax: SHARD SILENCE.

Aryana/Moradeim/Sukhder Research 5

Infuse the room AND the character with the power of the specified obelisk. If you leave the room, you can infuse the new room you are in. You cannot infuse over another room. A player must use the Nature Research skill in order to cleanse it first. However, you may overwrite your characters infusion whenever you like. The effect lasts 20 minutes in both cases and costs 1 red shard.

Syntax: SHARD INFUSE [ARYANA|MORADEIM|SUKHDER]
  • Any Aryana infused player in and Aryana room with have 20% more maximum health. If two player are both Aryana infused, they will suffer -20% damage from each other. 
  • Any Moradeim infused player in and Moradeim room with have a random 50% resist that will change every 10 seconds. If two player are both Moradeim infused, they will strike each other with random damage types. 
  • Any Sukhder infused player in and Sukhder room with have 20% more maximum mana. If two player are both Sukhder infused, they will deal +20% damage to each other. The effect will last 20 minutes.
Lots here, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Comments

• The small gap between the moradeim resist defense coming up seems a bit punishing since the infusions don't overlap and the other two don't have any downtime on top of their predictable benefit.

I was able to SHARD INFUSE ARYANA then SHARD INFUSE MORADEIM, overwriting both the room and myself. From the wording, I figured it'd only change mine? (Also, it's funny to see things like Magickal       0%        75% on resists :O).

• Ah right, there is a delay. Let me have it fire up when you first lay it out.

• I mean this:

You have gained the moradeim resist defence.
    You feel a strong resistance to fire damage from your Moradeim infusion.
    H:467/467 346/381 B:0 <eb db> ~~ Target: Me ~~ [T-57:36.347] (the village of Kaln-v17841)
    You have regained the ability to purge your body.
    H:467/467 346/381 B:0 <eb db> ~~ Target: Me ~~ [T-57:36.803] (the village of Kaln-v17841)
    You have lost the moradeim resist defence.
    H:467/467 353/381 B:0 <eb db> ~~ Target: Me ~~ [T-57:51.693] (the village of Kaln-v17841)
    You have gained the moradeim resist defence.
    You feel a strong resistance to fire damage from your Moradeim infusion.
    H:467/467 353/381 B:0 <eb db> ~~ Target: Me ~~ [T-57:55.179] (the village of Kaln-v17841)
  • edited April 2017
    Okay, let me see if I can make that smoother.

edit: Should be better now. It is just a single defense that will last 20 minutes now.