Skip to content

Imperian LoL Club

OwynOwyn US
edited April 2017 in The Real Life
I know a handful of my friends in impy play LoL, so I made a club -- they in turn have nominated a couple of people also. Anyone's welcome to join it, game feelings or personal feelings aside. It's not "my" club, per se; it's just a "hey we all play imperian and we all play LoL." Anyone's welcome to join if you want. We have I think 8 or so members at the moment; I'm sure more of you play though. If you want to be invited to it you can add me on LoL: RansolVl (that's LVL at the end there.), or you can ask one of the following to nominate you: Theophilus, Lynyssa, Aodan, Kabaal, Lucian.

I'm not speaking for all of the members when I say that we're pretty bad, but we're pretty bad. But that's ok because half the time we (and by 'we', I mean 'I') are trolling stupid off-meta champ roles anyway. So hit someone up! Join us for a game or three! Banter with us on discord. Blah blah blah.

Comments

• On the note of the discord, pretty much anyone he listed can invite you to it. The discord is also not limited just to LoL players, you can all come sit and laugh at us raging while we(I) play horribly. Just ask Owyn about my Blitzcrank 'accidental' trolling. xP
  • Everyone is bad except for me. My back hurts from carrying.

Just kidding--we're actually all pretty decent.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Except little miss 300 ping over here...
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• I added Theophilus and then bailed on him. :V
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    League of Legends brings out the mean part of me, so I stopped playing it years ago. :(
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • Druu said:
    League of Legends brings out the mean part of me, so I stopped playing it years ago. :(
    I basically refuse to play against real people :P  League is absolutely infamous, and by all accounts makes any of the griefiness/trolling I've seen in MUDs look like one of those after school special spats where everyone hugs and learns a valuable life lesson about the power of friendship by the end of the episode.  
    Swale said:
    I basically refuse to play against real people :P 

See, on OCE, my normal server, I generally refuse to play Summoners Rift at all. Much prefer ARAM because of its total randomness. But here I'm getting stuck playing Rift all the time :( Still PVP though heh

• Lynyssa said:
    Swale said:

See, on OCE, my normal server, I generally refuse to play Summoners Rift at all. Much prefer ARAM because of its total randomness. But here I'm getting stuck playing Rift all the time :( Still PVP though heh

10/10 aram....but I don't think I could tolerate a 300 pinger
    Fanglor said:
    Lynyssa said:
    Swale said:

10/10 aram....but I don't think I could tolerate a 300 pinger
    Which is why I bought Sona :D

• edited April 2017
    Is that my Katarina play, @Gjarrus?
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Is that my Katarina play, @Gjarrus?