Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Currently back in Destiny with Rise of Iron:

Just hit 377 light, and will be grinding out raids/nfs/strikes till trials this weekend.

Feel free to PM me for GT-XBOX ONE
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Inbetween my job and building things on Imperian, here lately I've been playing Titanfall 2. It's been a long time since I've seen a video game that's actually better than the first one. Just wish I had more time to play it!
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Day R. It's a mobile game since that's about all I have access to at the moment.
    Post nuclear apocalypse set in Russia in the 90s. ALL of Russia.
  • Pokemon Moon.

It's amazing.

• Has anyone played Don't Starve?

• That game is really popular with college students
  • Battlefield 1.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • warframe. Though I can't seem to figure out how to join other people's game because I keep losing connection.
  • Just got Space Hulk: Deathwing, though the game needs a bit of patching and bug fixing.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Back on GW2. Played BF:1 for 2-3 hours before I got bored. The matches seem really long.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Path of Exile once again. I've been away from Imperian for some time and got back into the PoE. If anyone's interested to play with me, just mention it here.
  • Dreacor said:

Path of Exile once again. I've been away from Imperian for some time and got back into the PoE. If anyone's interested to play with me, just mention it here.

The new stash tabs made the game far more enjoyable.

I play WoW, League, PoE, Ravenfield, Borderlands Pre sequel, HotS, and a few others all while playing a mud. Most games are played on full rotation just because I have the attention span of a toddler
  • The Old Republic

I was playing a bunch of KOTOR 1 and 2 during early December and gave it a shot and have been enjoying it since.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    edited February 2017
    Since im back off my gaming hiatus, been playing a heavily modded PS4 fallout, running around extremely lost/running away from dinosaurs in Ark, stealth grey hat-ing in Watchdogs 2, and throwing guards off bridges in Dishonored 2.

Results
    Fallout 4: Brother hates me, he has to suffer through my mods since he doesn't know what one does what. Ghouls everywhere, he wears power armor all the time now.
    Ark: Edge of Tomorrow gameplay. Live. Learn. Die to something i didn't see at all. Repeat.
    Watchdogs 2: Brother is super annoyed i avoid killing, i taser every attacker.
    Dishonored 2: Unsure how i feel about Corvo having a voice. Went KO/non-lethal in 1, so now Corvo's older and I'm sick of trying to keep people alive. Will knock people out if I can think of something funny to do to them.

Edit: Project Zomboid (so much has changed!), I love me a good zombie apocalypse.
  • I want to buy a new PS4 game.. Most recent was Battlefield 1. Any suggestions? Consider the Witcher 3, but the combat didn't look too impressive.

I'm looking for tons of play time. Probably an RPG.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • I don't play it but I think @Theophilus would like it.
  • AydenAyden North Carolia
    That For Honor Beta this weekend has got me wanting to buy it when it comes out. xD plus its satisfying to knock someones head off with a flail
  • Oh...oh my. I disappeared...7...8 months ago? I was getting back into Imperian...

Then I bought The Witcher 3 (plus a bunch of other games) on Steam.
  • I've been playing the Witcher 3 and Elder Scrolls Online.. honestly not enjoying either one... Maybe I'm missing something.

• ESO had a bad case of "all the good content is in the DLC expansions" itis.

Witcher 3 is pretty, but overrated.

IMO

For my part, I've been replaying Inquisition.  I never actually finished it previously, when I played it for review I stopped at the "Ive played this for 160 hours and still havent finished this thing what the hell is going on" point, but since I'm bedridden anyways lately and I can play it with a pad I've had little better to do.
  • Mercer said:
    The Old Republic I was playing a bunch of KOTOR 1 and 2 during early December and gave it a shot and have been enjoying it since.
    I played SWTOR for over 2 years. I have every class, all supclasses maxed! Except sniper and merc! I took a break in January 2016 and wanted to come back, but they lost all of my augmentations as I had all my pvp gear in my legacy stronghold, so they could not tag the items to a character to mail them to me. So I just quit and I'll never go back because of it :( Millions and millions of credits, and months of time to grind all those up to craft them. Then I even found out they did the same thing again, that they did when KOTFE first came out. They raised the level cap, but took away a bonus skill tree point, and changing 1 skill to make it up to par with the new level caps....Instead of just giving us 1 more point and adding new skills as we level. Since then, it has gotten really unbalanced in terms of pvp.  It makes me sad, because I would like to go back, but I just can't.
  • Alternating between For Honor and Dark Souls 3 to prepare for the new DLC at the end of the month. Also replaying Shadow of Mordor because of hype over Shadow of War. It looks so epic. :(

• I play League still, although it's been harder to commit to a potential 45m+ game with no pauses.
    Atlas Reactor has been fun. Tactical RPG meets MOBA, recently went f2p.
    Other than that, it's been Human Simulator 2017.
  • I'm back into League, too.

3nterthevoid if anyone else plays.

• @Theophilus starting to play again was  such a bad idea. Your fault! >: ( Playing LoL and Titanfall  2 outside of impy.
  • edited March 2017
    I....play aram and special weekends if anyone wants to hmu in messages for my ID. But I aint giving it out over the board :P

I have over 1500 wins on aram before anyone thinks I'm a scrub :| I just don't like ranked because it's slow as all hell
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    I've been building a new gaming pc over time since January and will finally be done with it this coming weekend. I think I might be getting Mass Effect Andromeda when it comes out, but I'm also looking forward to getting to play Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Marvel Heroes, simpler things like that too. I used to be big into League, but I got burnt out on it after several thousand games. Looking forward to it!
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • I made myself actually play Dragon Age Inquisition to completion lately.  I never finished it the first time around, the war table stuff (prior to the patch) needing that time to be in game burnt me out considerably.  It's a lot more fun when it's just stuff you can leave going when you're not playing.  I enjoyed it.

Otherwise, been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous lately, I adore that game, and Diablo 2 of all things, since its a bit mindless and I've been rather pointedly unhealthy.
  • I hated Dragon Age Inquisition -- first D.A. game I ever tried though.