Skip to content

Small Update

Working on a couple things players asked for this weekend. Cleaning up some inventory spam and making AB files more informative.

Here is a look at the AB file format. Stolen somewhat from Achaea.

Yes. Still working on Raiding and Obelisks

Comments

• JuranJuran Ohio
    edited November 2016
    These look nice!

Is that cool down the general value, or does it update dynamically based on stats, skills, and artifacts?
    Edit: Same question on whether the mana cost value scales with stats/artifacts?
  • This looks really nice.
    To expand on @Juran's question - it would be nice if it stated "base" values for the different fields, and then "yours"

Also would be nice if per discussion in a previous thread we can get shards using something similar since the cities have completed the research part of that long ago.
  • It is the base stat. I may look at putting a an updated one.

I have made an AB SHARDS already (not loaded). However, it will probably be redone again.

• I like the idea of having it like:

Cooldown: 3.5 seconds of equilibrium (base 3.0)

so you can know both what to expect yourself, and what the base amount is.
  • great update. inv output overhaul was long over due. waiting on raid/obelisk update plus monk neutral and telepathy ranged moved to priest to see if i actually want to newb pack monk.
    fifth elephant - terry pratchett
  • That's crazy talk.

• Anette said:

I like the idea of having it like:

This probably will not happen for a couple reasons. There are a lot of little routines some of the skills go through before getting to the main eq and balance functions. Unless I want to spend a month working on AB files, it probably will not happen. Especially as you can just do the skill and find out right away.

• Jeremy said:

Anette said:

I like the idea of having it like:

This probably will not happen for a couple reasons. There are a lot of little routines some of the skills go through before getting to the main eq and balance functions. Unless I want to spend a month working on AB files, it probably will not happen. Especially as you can just do the skill and find out right away.
    Base EQ is more than sufficient for an AB file, modifiers should be static in 95% of situations.
  • Oh, the new ABs as they are presented represent a great improvement weven without that. My idea would be nice but if it's not really feasible it's fine. Us player types don't really know the underlying code enough to know these things :P