If you're a 85-90's kid:

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited September 2016

New posters got me hyped
    Also relevant to 90s kids.
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Iniar said:

If you're a 85-90's kid:

I'm an 80s and 90s kid, and I would definitely not classify that era with Avril Lavigne. For shame.

You want a real 85-90 song, here you go. From the soundtrack of 1987's Rad. Enjoy.

"One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • AydenAyden North Carolia
    edited October 2016

these guys are somewhat lighter than what I normally listen to, but lately they've been the top band I listen to while playing xD
  • fifth elephant - terry pratchett
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold

i have a fondness for electro swing
  • edited October 2016
    [edit bah nevermind, probably best to err on the side of caution]
  • edited October 2016
    Not quite 90s, came out in 2001 :(

"Listen to my story. This...may be our last chance."

To this day, "To Zanarkand" remains one of my most favourite video game pieces. :(
  • Dead thread is dead :(

Another game with an amazing soundtrack.

• Imperian's theme song.
  • League of Legends

Username: 3nterthevoid
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • League of Legends

Username: 3nterthevoid

This is the music thread. Not the "What else are you playing?" thread >.>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • you might like this aysari

fifth elephant - terry pratchett
  • edited November 2016
    Found this the other day. Catchy.

@Zorantiz not my kinda style, unfortunately. When it comes to that kinda music. I'm more like this:
  • edited November 2016
    i thought you might enjoy the chrono trigger sample but here have ealry west coast dnb

and something more upbeat
  • edited November 2016
    @Zorantiz you keep hitting just a little too far! That style of DnB isn't my style, either! -- Probably two of my favourite channels here. As well as the NCS one above.

The second song was... Okay, I suppose :tongue:
  • I used to listen to some smoother (albeit darker) dnb stuff like more than 10 years back (along with hive). I'm not trying to convert you or anything, just sharing stuffs.

• edited November 2016
    Zorantiz said:

I used to listen to some smoother (albeit darker) dnb stuff like more than 10 years back (along with hive). I'm not trying to convert you or anything, just sharing stuffs.

Sounds really familiar, couldn't tell you exactly if I've heard it though. Heard lots of 'dark' dnb over the years! This one's probably my favourite:

Omg found another one I haven't listened to in -forever- in the related videos:

• DNCE's new album is good.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • edited November 2016

Just a mix! No real theme here.
  • i love that killer mike track. have you been listening to run the jewels?

I've had the opportunity to see both DJ Shadow and El-P live and they were both awesome.

DJ Shadow played inside a giant white space ship looking thing that was sealed for most of the show with cameras inside and running visuals over the space ball and back wall.

El-p was a smaller concert but he played with a band that actually used a keytar and it was so sick.

• Another old song I used to listen to a bunch. Nice song. :3
  • edited November 2016