Skip to content

Caelya's Discount Art Commissions

I'm going to start taking requests for Imperian-related artwork. All of it will be done in MS Paint, and the quality will vary based on the phases of the moon, probably. Also, it's completely free. I lost my giant compendium of art when my old laptop died, so you'll have to trust it's worth the price. You can send me a private message or you can post directly here whatever your request is, and I'll get to it ASAP.

If you're willing to pay for real, high quality artwork, visit @Caelbrook's thread, here.

Comments

• I can't lie. I want to see a Caelya rendition of Etienne and Caelbrook.
  • Demonic and Magick fighting while Septus peeks over a wall to see which side he wants to upgrade.
  • edited September 2016
    Would love to see your artistic rendition of Yasyolon. Also, Caelya's lizard mascara really makes her eyes pop in that one.

For reference, Yasyolon description:
    Yasyolon appears to have once been a gigantic squid or octopus. Fat, albino ocean maggots infest his pale,
    rotting flesh, writhing in the massive pits and sores riddling his decaying flesh. Dozens of tentacles sprout
    from beneath his body, lined with large suction cups and armored with thousands of stone-like barnacles. Large
    hooks, inadvertently collected along the ocean bottom, pierce these appendages, the wounds oozing a thick,
    black ichor. Sickly, bulbous eyes with a large bone-like beak rest on the top of its shapeless, hulking body.
    The Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon does not even register your presence as a threat.
  • That shard looks like it'll turn you into a raccoon
  • 110% awesome
  • This feels like Adventure time.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'm curious as to how you'd do Mathiaus with the eye thing.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    I'm surprised you didn't opt for a spoon in place of the... knife? dagger? pointy poke-y thing?
  • Is he always after the eyes because he doesn't have any eyes for himself?
  • Dimitri said:

I'm surprised you didn't opt for a spoon in place of the... knife? dagger? pointy poke-y thing?

I totally thought it was a spork-scoop.
  • edited October 2016
    He is an insightful dexterous fallen. Thinly curved ivory spires jut on either side his back as they spread into smaller, segmented talons. Darkness veils his visage beneath his hood from prying eyes, but the skeletal songbird emblemed on his spaulder belongs to none other than Mathiaus. His armour drapes over his rigid torso down to his wide waist. Bulky legs hold his tall form, and much of his build seems sturdy under his armour and dark regalia.
    He is wielding:
    He wields an eyeball jar in his left hand and a lithe daegger in his right.

• Give us a painting to give us nostalgia of old times!

>Poor little Hunter @Baasche trying to escape through piety away from claymore-swinging + rite-flaring @Septus.
  • omg yes, you forgot @Baasche's snek tho
  • That piety looks like 99.99% proc rate to me. Accurate portrayal.
  • Apparently @Eoghan doesn't like it. Time to make him getting chased by @Septus.
  • Aysari said:

Apparently @Eoghan doesn't like it. Time to make him getting chased by @Septus.

Woops. Touch screen woes.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Even Eoghan is afraid of claymore Septus!
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Caelya is the best
  • Holding out for @eoghan being chased down by @Septus

If you need a description for Eoghan, maybe he can be a spooky skeleton :V
  • "He is a radiant forum avatar. He looks very angry. You should definitely poke him".
  • Kiskan said:

"He is a radiant forum avatar. He looks very angry. You should definitely poke him".

If I ever meet @eoghan in person in game for some reason, I am now obligated to poke him.

• @Caelbrook wearing her dragon costume, flanked in the background by her frolicking deer and their feline overlords (playing air guitar).