Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited August 2016
    (RP): You say, "Sooo."

(RP): You say, "Now that we have IG d20, Cyr and I are thinking about an IG D&D club."

(RP): You say, ":[."

(RP): Khizan says, "Most important question."

(RP): Khizan says, "What edition."

(RP): You say, "3.5?"

(RP): Khizan says, "Have fun :(."

(RP): Iluv says, "I cast magic missile."

(RP): You say, "Idk, we haven't talked about that."

(RP): You say, ":P."

(RP): You say, "What edition would YOU suggest."

(RP): Jules says, "Is 3.5 for plebes or something."

(RP): You say, "3.5 is the last time I played D&D."

(RP): You say, "Which is like when I was ... 12?"

(RP): Khizan says, "My favorite edition wouldn't work well in Imperian. You'd want something that doesn't need a battle grid."

(RP): You say, "Sure."

(RP): Khizan says, "3.5 is probably okay."

(RP): You say, "I think Cyr would be down for that."

(RP): You say, "I know Zerin would be down for some D&D action."

(RP): You say, "Right Zerin?"

(RP): You say, "I'd be the Beholder."

(RP): You say, "Iluv would be down to play any Caster."

(RP): Khizan says, "Casters are OP."

(RP): You say, "Mhm."

(RP): You say, "We should ring @Bathan up."

(RP): Iluv says, "I've never played DnD."

(RP): You say, "But I guess we could guess his RP."

(RP): Iluv says, "Just Neverwinter Nights 2 persistent worlds."

(RP): Jules says, "If people's chars die do they have PK on the DM."

(RP): You say, "Haha."

(RP): You say, "Hahaha."

(RP): Jules says, ":3."

(RP): You say, "Cyr's gonna DM."

(RP): You say, "Ask him."

(RP): You say, "We could play our games at the Blue Knuckle Inn."

(RP): You say, "Jules will be our serving wench."

(RP): Iluv says, "I am down, I've always wanted to learn."

(RP): You say, ":3."

(RP): Jules says, ">.>."

(RP): You say, "Ok, let me shoot Cyr a message."

(Core): You say, "Phase change: late night."

(RP): You say, "And Bathan."

(RP): You say, "Oh god."

(RP): Iluv says, "Jules can buy us out as servants with her lucky gladiator ticket winnings."

(RP): Jules says, ":D."

(RP): You say, "'The mist disperses as our four fine heroes walk into the tavern... An eerie silence befalls the room as the regulars stare down the newcomers, but just as quickly dissipates as it fell when the gem of a serving wench saunters up to our muscle-y young strapping hero... Yiluv... and hollers, "WHAT'LL YA HAVE, DARLIN'?"...'"
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I missed times that I have fought with Zenigra. We were keep fighting for hours but we couldn't beat each other (or he was beating me at times). It was good times.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I guess getting the first real combat kill as new diabolist, albeit with a defiance relic active.

I'll take what I can get I suppose.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    set warcry You have made a glaive mistake...

Tfw i realised i could just use that as a warcry instead of pushing for engraving in metalworking. If necessity is the mother of invention, then laziness is the father.
  • I love to wrangle with Dimitri. Gives me awesome ideas for designing.
  • I'm glad people seemed receptive to them, and thank you everyone who has participated! I'll be trying to run a few more from here on out, though my schedule is a little crazy.

And @Skye, I'm sorry the hearthunt didn't count for the achievement, I had no idea it didn't! I've put in a request to our coders, so if they get some free time hopefully it will be changed to count as well. I'll run gemhunts from now on for you achievement hunters!
  • No problems at all, still heaps of fun! It was mostly an afterthought. Thank you, again! :)
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • Skye said:

No problems at all, still heaps of fun! It was mostly an afterthought. Thank you, again! :)

One of our coders did a little digging, and it looks like those games are counting for the achievement! <:-P

So what is actually happening is the threshold for the achievements are counted per game. So if you get 1 point in any gemhunt or variant then you will get the achievement Gem Dealer, followed by the achievements for 100/1000 after that! The way it records after a game is run means the scores are cleared, so it's not counting your lifetime points received, but is recording per game.

With that information I'll be running a few longer gemhunts to give you all a chance to get that last achievement of 1000 points!
  • Hexe said:

Skye said:

No problems at all, still heaps of fun! It was mostly an afterthought. Thank you, again! :)

One of our coders did a little digging, and it looks like those games are counting for the achievement! <:-P

So what is actually happening is the threshold for the achievements are counted per game. So if you get 1 point in any gemhunt or variant then you will get the achievement Gem Dealer, followed by the achievements for 100/1000 after that! The way it records after a game is run means the scores are cleared, so it's not counting your lifetime points received, but is recording per game.

With that information I'll be running a few longer gemhunts to give you all a chance to get that last achievement of 1000 points!</p>
    I'm a little bit confused now. The achievement I can see for the gem games is Gem Hunter, which is for 100 points. I definitely had over that number of candy heart points. Or is it scaled down so you need a 1000 points for it to count towards the 100?

I do appreciate you looking into it for us though, thank you :)
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
  • Yep, you're right, only gems are triggering the achievement, I misread it when I checked yesterday. I'll look into fixing it when I'm home from work this evening.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Okay, cool. At the end of the day it's icing though, the game was fun regardless. Hexe gets lots and lots of hearts.
  • Eoghan said:

Yep, you're right, only gems are triggering the achievement, I misread it when I checked yesterday. I'll look into fixing it when I'm home from work this evening.

This is now fixed.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I paused when I read this. Clearly some crafting rules were broken:

--- Antioch Shuk -------- -6:-6:0 ---
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. This has been marked as holy ground. A sewer grate looms darkly beneath your feet. An intricately carved muamrite guard's spear lies abandoned here. A dirty, soot-blackened tinderbox is here. A massive, sparkling wheel hovers here, a bejeweled arrow pointing straight up from the middle of the wheel. A beautiful, hand-carved rocking chair of honeyed oak rests here. The leaves on this stalk of corn have begun to curl and brown, the large ears drooping along the tall stalk. Some rose petals lie here in a small pile. Arching up towards the sky, with a curtain of shifting light hung within it, the Lunar Pylon stands proudly here. The shop directory of Antioch rests here on a marble pedestal. An iron lantern has been hung here on a single bamboo pole. A pike with the shrunken head of Ageranu has been erected. A pike with the shrunken head of Sumie has been erected. Any dwarf would be shocked to see this dwarven battle axe lying discarded here. A pair of iron shackles rests here, the metal uninvitingly cold. An obsidian camel-shaped charm lies on the ground here.
    Need to bring in a dwarf for confirmation.
  • Hexe said:

This morning was the first that had that little nip in the air signifying fall isn't too far off.

Are you sure this doesn't belong in I Hate? :( I'm so not ready for what comes AFTER fall.

I take art commissions on request! Visit my website for commission info and more art!
  • Caelbrook said:

Hexe said:

This morning was the first that had that little nip in the air signifying fall isn't too far off.

Are you sure this doesn't belong in I Hate? :( I'm so not ready for what comes AFTER fall.
    There are two types of people.

#inthelifeofme

i live in a rooming house. with occasionally very unsavory/shady roommates (i usually don't have the same roommates for longer than 2~ months) as a result i'm a shut-in/ghost roommate. So i try to cook as much as possible in my room. I recently accquired a kettle, and i got to wondering in the last little while 'can i cook something in the kettle?'
    Turns out, I probably could.

Also she's adorable.
    (related picture at the bottom)

I'm fond of unorthodox cooking methods/screwing up a recipe in a fantastic way. I say fond. It's more like prone. Neccessity being the mother of invention and all.
    And i've been watching alot of a series on Japanese culture on youtube, and figured if you could cook hotdogs in a coffee machine... maybe that logic can go elsewhere?
  • You haven't lived until you've made Ramen in a plastic baggie.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited September 2016
    How much information there is on gmcp... and forgetting to write a IAC-SB-xxx-IAC-SE thing

while playing around with Node.js >>> websockets:

• AydenAyden North Carolia
    edited September 2016
    Tyden said:

Had a blast at that shardfall today. Having some success then being murdered by a group then having Septus randomly protect me so I could get some kills.

RIP demogick... antimagick and magick are working together now xD

edit: I had a blast as well, I just wish I didn't have to run away to work :/
  • Ayden said:

Tyden said:

Had a blast at that shardfall today. Having some success then being murdered by a group then having Septus randomly protect me so I could get some kills.

RIP demogick... antimagick and magick are working together now xD

edit: I had a blast as well, I just wish I didn't have to run away to work :/
    Hey, I'm an equal opportunities opportunist. Next time the Magick horde rolls out I might come help Demonic, who knows.
  • I assure you that they were equally beating my face in with gorges and cleaves :(
  • I'm sad that I missed it. There have been some great skirmishes lately, it seems like.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Sounds good. Heart having a little time off soon (10 days!!) so will hopefully get some fun combat coding done on my Chrome. Fingers crossed.
  • this has probably been said before but...
    I heart that this is an achievement
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Death By Booze' Achievement! You have earned Double
    Experience for 3 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.