Skip to content

Diabolist combat

Anyone willing to post some new Diabolist combat logs?

Super interested to see the changes!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    It is honestly a bit like pulling teeth to get relatively full logs from anyone decent on any public forum, in all of the games, I think. Even here, where people are pretty generous with useful information (but not always as generous as they'd have you believe). And fair enough. Bottom line, and ugh, I hate to even hear myself say this, see if you can get someone to share with you in game. Maybe you will luck out though (good luck).
  • Got a pretty decent answer elsewhere; still hopeful I can see some without being sucked back into the game :)
  • edited August 2016
    I'd love it if admin occasionally logged competitive fights and posted them - even if they were fairly old. I think if you go back further than a year or two, things might change too much for the logs to be very useful, but if you publish too quickly, your top players will be rightly angry.

It is legitimate for players to want to have ownership over certain tactics they come up with. But it is also valid for players to want to be able to pore over logs of people who have half a clue (even if they are somewhat old) and try to get a feel for the mechanics and the things that good fighters do. And THEN start asking questions. I could easily do that in game, or at least, I could easily do that in THIS game, and with recent logs to boot. At least to a point. But that is not true for everyone.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e396daea

Recent fight with Septus.

Unfortunately, things are still buggy, and as you can see in the log, Repetition in Ritualism wasn't working 100% of the time.
  • Yasss, thanks @Mathiaus
  • I like the first part of the log, where Septus is having some internal struggle, with his right brain screaming, "dude...wield these knight weapons like we always do" and the left chiding, "it's ok bro...the spear really will work better this time"
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • @Septus any chance you can post your perspective? Or PM me?