Skip to content

Midkemiaonline closing and a choice to make.

2»

Comments

• RanRan Manila
    Antioch now is like SSG of before, except without magic. Ithaqua is like a savage Elvandar. Kinsarmar is Krondor.

If you need anything, message me and I'll help. There's a bunch of us around in Imperian from MKO.
  • Sarthan said:

Game is so group focused it completely alienates the solo player. The spotlight USED to be on the person. You could dream about being a big bad guy or whatever.

Now? It's literally nothing but Massive group A meets massive group B and all spam their damage combos and you get instagibbed in 0.02 seconds.

The game is a shadow of its former self, I don't care what people like Khizan and the rest say as they're the ones Jeremy listened to and molded the game for, so thank them for the current situation.

As it is, I would not recommend Imperian to anyone. Achaea is much better.

While I respect your right to have an opinion, I have to say (because this stance frustrates me to no end):

The only person stopping someone from going out to be the next solo badass is that person.
  • Let's avoid drifting any further off topic.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I've found a lot of help in Celidon. To those I thank you.
  • Ran said:

Antioch now is like SSG of before, except without magic.

It's been a long time since I've read those books. That's the moredhel city, right? The evil elves?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Yes. It's also got a bit of a lolpk rep (depending on who you talk to), which will make horribly pleased with yourself.