Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• As you tentatively open the small box, it bursts into brilliant golden light that blinds you completely. As your vision slowly clears, a weak, quavering voice says, "I may be gone, Lalitana, but you shall take a piece of me with you..."
    You have been granted Gloves of Harvesting.

Phylacteries: making waffling cost-efficient since 2010.
  • I heart sacrifice bunts.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I <3
    You currently feel the power of two Life monoliths, two Change monoliths and five Terror monoliths.
    I also <3 bandwagons, when they are in my favor.
  • As a change aspect, I'd like to say that removing warp is in everybody's favour. Maybe now Septus/Xeron/etc will stay in a room for more than 2 seconds in a shardfall. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I can't lie, once I got summoner, I never thought the day would come that I would go, NERF ESCAPE ABILITIES, but here we are. Plus, I don't mind having the prof's escape skills nerfed a bit when during that same round we got roughly* equivalent buffs to offense.

*Enlighten is still virtually impossible against anyone with diagnose, focus, or autocuring on, provided they can keep pipes lit/full.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    I <3 Bathan for swapping aspects after I raged about Alvetta warping again :( (though I'm sure that wasn't the only reason). Now hopefully people don't that many permanent monos/powers...
  • Nah, honestly, you're a friend. I hate terror's power but I hate to see you rage over some chump like Alvetta.

I'm just a good friend.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Pssh, I stay in long enough to transfix thankyouverymuch.

Sometimes I even impale, depending if I'm feeling useful.

But yes, warp dumb.

• I stay in room quite often when I'm not outnumbered 5 to 1 thankyouverymuch.
  • Come on, guys. Aspects have no effect on pvp!
  • To be fair, they don't have nearly as much effect on PvP as Dragons and their Aetolian equivalents did/do.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I <3 achievement stacking to aspect, just before the changes went into effect!

• And here I was planning to get a good stack in about 3-4 levels and become Aspect :( 
  • I like the changes because it let's you decide when you want to use them (if I'm reading it right). Instead of just wasting them and crying (like I do). :(
  • I'd still prefer a logged in bonus rather than 12-24 hours regardless. Obviously the actual times would have to be cut down. 2 hours maybe per every 12 hours currently.
  • I'm hopeful that the achievements will be a little less opaque; I often found myself with a bonus of random duration for no apparent reason whatsoever.
  • There is an announce when you get one, but tbh I miss half of them especially bashing ones.
  • edited January 2013
    I <3 READNEWS MEETS 447. That said, I also hate it too. Congrats @Jorachim hate to see you go, and will be glad when you get back.

• Nevore said:
    There is an announce when you get one, but tbh I miss half of them especially bashing ones.
    I was definitely getting achievement-related bonuses and lesson boosts without any kind of announcements. It was odd.
  • Juran said:
    I had a question I wanted to ask him, but told him after he joined that he'd probably be kicked out at some point. He got offended, which I guess is understandable, and quit.
    Just so ya know, I quit before ya said that :P
  • Lalitana said:
    Nevore said:
    There is an announce when you get one, but tbh I miss half of them especially bashing ones.
    I was definitely getting achievement-related bonuses and lesson boosts without any kind of announcements. It was odd.
    You only receive the notifications if you have the achievement config option on
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 

• NSFW by any stretch of the imagination, simply for the cursing involved but it's hilarious all the same.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart gemhunts

I find them so much fun

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    PK gemhunts*
  • You are now able to customise the priority order in which autocuring attempts to cure
    afflictions:

• For all my adventuring bros: 
  • I see that you, too, frequent Reddit.

That being said, that has become one of my all time favorite shorts. It's amazing.
  • Gurn said:
    I see that you, too, frequent Reddit.

That being said, that has become one of my all time favorite shorts. It's amazing.
    Honestly no.  One of my tabletop friends linked it to me.  I'm not a MRA thanks. :(
  • Bugs getting fixed within oh, about 10 minutes of being reported.