Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• The almost imperceptible sound of a burning fuse suddenly runs silent, followed by such an enormous explosion 
    that you find yourself roughly thrown to the ground. Where once stood Septus, there is only a black and 
    crimson crater as the smoke clears.
    You have slain Septus.
    You gain 3 blood commodities from your efforts.
    Septus backs away and eases off.
    Septus, Aspect of Moradeim leaves to the ether, a feeling of confusion leaving with him.
    A severed ear is blown about the room, coming to a rest at your feet.
    A gnarled finger goes flying off to the down.

The almost imperceptible sound of a burning fuse suddenly runs silent, followed by such an enormous explosion 
    that you find yourself roughly thrown to the ground. Where once stood Mathiaus, there is only a black and 
    crimson crater as the smoke clears.
    You have slain Mathiaus.
    Mathiaus backs away and eases off.
    Your team has WON the Team Free-For-All in the Coliseum!
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Winning 3000 credits on the wheel in around 30 minutes 
  • You MONSTER.   :ar!
  • [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Title Addict' Achievement! You have earned Overachiever Racial Title.

I don't know if it was @Hexe or someone else that implemented that, but to whoever did, you are a god amongst men.

• An actual three-circle shardfall!
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • You are already wielding a frost-rimmed chalybeous glaive and a rough-hewn blackthorn buckler.
    You will now aim your attacks wherever you see openings.
    You swiftly rake the Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon across the body with the tip of a frost-rimmed chalybeous 
    glaive.
    You have scored an awe inspiring hit to your target!!!
    Damage dealt: 1090 Remaining: 0.00%
    Health Gain: 56
    You have slain the Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Sea Slaughter' Achievement! You have earned a Yasyolon doll.
    You take many golden sovereigns from the corpse as you pick it up.
    Balance Taken: 1.97s
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Infestation?!

Are you bringing back my beloved bilespreaders so I can accidentally start a realm-wide disaster again?
  • A wave of heat passes over you as a shard suddenly comes crashing into the ground from above,
        narrowly missing you.
    A wave of heat passes over you as a shard suddenly comes crashing into the ground from above,
        narrowly missing you.
    A wave of heat passes over you as a shard suddenly comes crashing into the ground from above,
        narrowly missing you.
        narrowly missing you.
        narrowly missing you.
        narrowly missing you.
    A sudden eruption from a distant volcano lights up the firmament and you notice a larger number of
        shards flying towards Skegdald.

... huh. .. out of curiosity, can they actually hit you?
  • Helping my dad load Taylor Swift onto his phone.  So that just happened.   
  • I was pretty pleased coming in halfway through the Hunt and placing 16th.  Wish I could have been there from the start but my health is kind of a pain sometimes.
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    The Idras and Ithaqua have been amazing. They've made learning fun and have helped so much that I've been able to grow at a pace I'm pretty pleased with. The game is still quite a challenge with so many things to learn and memorize, but I am glad I chose the Council and Guild that I did. Had they not been the amazing, HUGE help that they have been so far I very may well have quit in discouragement because it was really tough going until I found the Idras especially. Ithaqua is lucky to have so many awesome citizens, and I am glad I get to play Imperian with all of them!
  • TashiTashi Columbus, Ohio
    Whomever put the emotes in for the wheel mounts, you are awesome. They make me smile every time I see them.
  • Tashi said:
    Whomever put the emotes in for the wheel mounts, you are awesome. They make me smile every time I see them.
    I was a little paranoid some ent had possessed my nightmare the first time that happened xD
  • You lift your leg, thrusting it at a short-horned desert locust.
    You have scored a surprisingly effective hit!
    Damage dealt: 107 Remaining: 0.00%
    The final blow is too much, you have slain a short-horned desert locust.
    You put 13,730 xp towards a drop of spiritual essence. You need 258,970 more for the next comm.
    You gain 69 faith.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Exterminator' Achievement! You have earned a set of silver brace
    lets.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 900000 points from earning the 'Annihilation' achievement.
    You pick up the corpse.
    Balance Taken: 4.11s
    H:669/669 M:360/360 B:0 <eb> <db> K:100 R:0 D:0 F:0 
    You take and tradein a set of silver bracelets, receiving 233 Bound Credits in preparation for a later 
    purchase.

God I hate bashing so much.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• VailVail Ithaqua
    Khizan said:
    You lift your leg, thrusting it at a short-horned desert locust.
    You have scored a surprisingly effective hit!
    Damage dealt: 107 Remaining: 0.00%
    The final blow is too much, you have slain a short-horned desert locust.
    You put 13,730 xp towards a drop of spiritual essence. You need 258,970 more for the next comm.
    You gain 69 faith.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Exterminator' Achievement! You have earned a set of silver brace
    lets.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 900000 points from earning the 'Annihilation' achievement.
    You pick up the corpse.
    Balance Taken: 4.11s
    H:669/669 M:360/360 B:0 <eb> <db> K:100 R:0 D:0 F:0 
    You take and tradein a set of silver bracelets, receiving 233 Bound Credits in preparation for a later 
    purchase.

God I hate bashing so much.
    Thank you for taking me! Congratulations by the way! I can't imagine having killed so many things. 
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    Still loving Imperian and all the cool people I've met so far! Even got a (very) tiny taste of what combat is like as a Predator, but then Khizan killed me super early on in that arena game and thus ended my fun. (I'll get revenge somehow, someday!)

Some things I've found amusing...

The players Ixi and Raki reminding me of my childhood on Neopets with the Ixi and Ruki pets.

Ithaqua and Demonic remind me of Rush's "By-Tor & The Snow Dog." (The actual lyrics, not the story behind the song.)

• [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Wraith Slayer' Achievement! You have earned 40 Bound Credits.
  • I really <3 the puzzle boxes. I mean, I logged all the lore stuff from the daily quests anyway, but having them on hand and in game to review at any time I want? That's awesome. :D Kudos to you guys upstairs.

I take art commissions on request! Visit my website for commission info and more art!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Caelbrook said:
    I really <3 the puzzle boxes. I mean, I logged all the lore stuff from the daily quests anyway, but having them on hand and in game to review at any time I want? That's awesome. :D Kudos to you guys upstairs.
    Jealous
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • VailVail Ithaqua
    I love/adore Anti-Magick! Not only has being in Ithaqua been amazing, but I've also met cool people in Antioch who also help me out with a lot of things and even took me out on some of their "big" hunts today! Well, they're big to me anyways. So I got some new special honors, temporary artifacts, and had lots of fun! I definitely wasn't expecting all that when I logged in today, and it was a good day!
  • I both heart/hate all the work that was put into this ToA. The whole crew hammered things out daily. Mobs, rooms, quests, code, games, everything. It was both amazing and stressful.

The overall feel I am getting is you guys did enjoy the history part of it - even with the buggy/wonky games. This is what I wanted to do last year, but did not have the manpower, and it worked out even more perfectly this year. So I am glad it went over well. 

I can't wait to see what we come up with for next year!

• Thank you @Elokia and the whole group. Times were really bad for me to participate, since I live in the dark and cold Finland where people only drink vodka, goes to sauna and warm up in the fridges. But what I've seen, the population in Imperian were super active during ToA which I love. More active people usually means more stuff to do, even after events. 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Elokia said:
    ... even more perfectly ...

Not sure how I feel about this.

Great job with the lore thingies. :)
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    I agree with and heart everything @Elokia said.

I also heart the positive vibes throughout Imperian, and it makes me absolutely excited for the future. The best is yet to come.

<3
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • Man, I just totally mom-slapped my cat. She started to sharpen her claws on my chair WHILE I WAS IN IT, and I reached around like a viper and smacked her little face. I even surprised myself (also she is clearly traumatized and is already back trying to get me to pick her up rather than jumping on my lap #effort).  

I had a great time in South America, but it's nice to be back.

• Theo is a man on a mission :3