Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Solo'd.  Cos I could.
    The mighty Behlonoch lurches back and then launches forward, catching you in its toothy maw.
    Damage Taken: 87 cutting (raw damage: 183)
    You swing a shining silver broadsword at Behlonoch, the smoldering wyrm with two powerful slashes,
        dealing 90 damage and killing them!
    You gain a spirit commodity from your efforts.
    You have reached the illustrious bashing level of 104 and your soul cries out in ecstasy at your
        new rank of A Divine Aspect of the 4th Tier.
    You take many golden sovereigns from the corpse as you pick it up.
  • @Yisira - For fixing quests like a champ
  • Ohm said:
    @Yisira - For fixing quests like a champ

She's been rocking it, and I love her for it.
  • a sweet candy-pink vyurdrag pulls a red and white swirled candy cane from her white chocolate overalls and 
    whittles one end down to a point. Leaping forwards, she then lifts it high and stabs a floating voodoo
    head squarely in the eye. With a little giggle she whispers delightedly, "Eye candy!"

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Crap, I didn't get one. :( regret
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Thanks for the pvp! That was really fun.
  • I heart winning 3,000 credits in one day.

I won 500 this morning, and then in a matter of five minutes:

"A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with troggle and 1000 Credits."

"A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 500 Credits and an ethereal chain."

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 1000 Credits and a small baby bat.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • At this point I wonder if there's any point in any of the rest of us playing that thing.
  • :V 3000 credits.  One day I will win more than xp and critical hit bonuses. Mark my words!
  • OhmOhm
    edited March 2016
    I swear Theo is rigging the system and is the cause of the lag. Maggots on his genitals.

But seriously - this is awesome. The dream!
  • Colors and MXP links in orghelp files!
  • edited March 2016
    A festival of drinking games?!?!

This -had- to be @esmyrsia 's idea and @elokia 's implementation.

Either way, the best festival ever. Very awesome.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • A festival of drinking games?!?!

I'm still sad you don't think I'm capable of coming up with this. It's kind of hurtful :(
  • Elokia said:
    A festival of drinking games?!?!

I'm still sad you don't think I'm capable of coming up with this. It's kind of hurtful :(
    It's not that at all. I would just expect @Esmyrsia to be like.. Hey let's make virtual beer pong and flip cup. 

I didn't mean to be hurtful!

• I didn't mean to be hurtful!
    You monster.
  • Flip Cup rocks. Whoever came up with it ... please have a beer on me.
  • Esmyrsia said:
    SPEND 3 DAYS DRUNK IN VEGAS AND A YEAR LATER STILL GET JUDGED. THANKS GUYS. 
    I love you too!
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Esmyrsia said:
    SPEND 3 DAYS DRUNK IN VEGAS AND A YEAR LATER STILL GET JUDGED. THANKS GUYS. 
    So...you only spent three days in Vegas?
  • Nailing my first bounty on my own!

• It's okay Elokia, you're still the worst in my book :D  I have to say though, I am kind of sad that none of the cups are red.  Or, well, maybe not -plastic-, but at least chintzy.  They are all fancy nice cups I can't litter the ground with :(   
  • Jules said:
    It's okay Elokia, you're still the worst in my book :D  I have to say though, I am kind of sad that none of the cups are red.  Or, well, maybe not -plastic-, but at least chintzy.  They are all fancy nice cups I can't litter the ground with :(   
    I considered doing this, but wanted to keep to the theme of boats so it didn't work out.
  • I really loved seeing the little lore bits about Te-ihil and the Turhrangi. :) I thought it was a nice touch, in addition to the whole festival and games stuff.

I take art commissions on request! Visit my website for commission info and more art!
  • My luck is terrible so I don't think I'll win anything but the festival's a neat little distraction I think, the games are well-written too other than a few typos (which I've been reporting!)
  • Glad you guys are enjoying it. I always enjoy all feedback - even the negative ones!
  • Elokia said:
    Glad you guys are enjoying it. I always enjoy all feedback - even the negative ones!
    It's good fun!  Don't let my typo reports make you think otherwise, I have some good fun doing it with the turn of the day.
  • I like it, but I wish we'd could get some holiday content aside from "Play five 100% RNG minigames to be Holiday Royalty!"

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Elokia fixed the jars that you can open less than a minute after I messaged her... Great for parties :3