Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Khizan didn't fight in Achaea(didn't make my first system until just before Imperian opened), but back then you'd type "HELP PK" in Achaea and get "Type MORE to continue reading. (2% shown)".

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Kolfinn said:
    Just want to say, I've been around about twenty four hours at this point, having tried playing imperian once way back when, and I'm loving just the game as a whole. I'm a Lusternia refugee (thanks retirement!) and I have to say that everyone I've come across so far has been super awesome and just good people. What's up with that, evil demon city? :P

Imperian has a reputation as the "worst" IRE property, but from what I've seen that's definitely not the case. I'll be applying pressure to friends to come play as well. Keep up the awesome.

Special shoutout to Sharatar. You're awesome.
    Agreed with 100%. You guys have been awesome to us so far, and I'm having a blast. There are a ton of people who are happy to talk to me about combat, explain IC things, and help invest me into the game as a whole. Right now a lot of my time on seems to be idle as I go through and figure out how I'm going to kill people (in time, in time), but I'm getting invited to tag along with bashing, inducted into a Sect, and encouraged to learn. Imperian's got a great basis here. I'm intending to recommend it more!
  • edited January 2016
    This is easily the best IRE game.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Kolfinn said:
    Just want to say, I've been around about twenty four hours at this point, having tried playing imperian once way back when, and I'm loving just the game as a whole. I'm a Lusternia refugee (thanks retirement!) and I have to say that everyone I've come across so far has been super awesome and just good people. What's up with that, evil demon city? :P

Imperian has a reputation as the "worst" IRE property, but from what I've seen that's definitely not the case. I'll be applying pressure to friends to come play as well. Keep up the awesome.

Special shoutout to Sharatar. You're awesome.

Agreed. I've had more fun just going through the newbie quests and feeling like a true noob than I've had in years. People are friendly. My only complaint is that Magick gets the short stick when it comes to classes. Couldn't pass up Outrider, even if I came in wanting to play Magick. 
  • KolfinnKolfinn Vegas baby, Vegas
    Outrider almost drew me in too. But I'm loving summoner so much. Just the feel of the class, and the whole demon enslaving process turned what could've been drudgery into a pretty fun experience.
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Outrider is interesting. I loved the look of Mage (I understand it's not -that- great though). I was very nearly drawn in by Druid too. Defiler was fascinating. I love the ideas behind Berserker.

...but I'm really happy with Wytch so far, even if I'm hoping to see some RP stuff behind it. 
  • Kolfinn said:
    Outrider almost drew me in too. But I'm loving summoner so much. Just the feel of the class, and the whole demon enslaving process turned what could've been drudgery into a pretty fun experience.

@kolfinn

I miss Eldreth and his amazing tentacles.
  • Election #298657 Results

ANTIOCH NEWS #4650
    Date: 1/19/2016 at 1:56
    To : Everyone
    Subj: Election #298657 Results

Jules Vladin has just replaced Celestine Vrothar as Mukhtar of Antioch of Antioch.

It's been a long run - over three years. Best of luck!
  • There;s always a chance of this when following @Eldreth,

You follow Eldreth to the ether.
    Antioch Shuk.

<3

• IniarIniar Australia
    Not being the one of two people generating faith in a sect...

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:
    Not being the one of two people generating faith in a sect...

Welcome to an active Sect, Iniar. :P

• SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Oooh. That's a shiny sect info thingy. I like it.
  • Also an Achaean transplant. Didn't retire my main, but came back to this character recently. It's an older character, but I had never really done much with it. Recently sat down and really set things up so that I could play and I'm loving it. I have been playing IRE games (almost entirely Achaea) since 2001 and I haven't felt excited to log onto one for a couple of years. <3 AM, Antioch and people that have been allowing me to jump into combat with them. Also appreciate the Demonics that I've dueled a few times each. Both so far were very encouraging and relaxed.
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    I should duel a few of you too. People are very encouraging and relaxing as far as combat goes. I love it!
  • @Katal

Fighting a Ranger again. That was fun. <3

@Dreacor

I still hate Outrider.

Being the best. <3

• edited February 2016
    *********************************[ Kinsarmar ]*********************************
    Member Name         City Rank           Positions           Profession         
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mercer              Baron               Erege               Bard
    Ichimoru            Courtier            Erege               Runeguard
    Katinel             Chevalier           Erege               Bard
    Ivellios            Baron                                   Mage
    Curran              Baroness            City Aide           Druid
    Aakrin              Baron               City Aide           Mage
    Ruga                Baron               City Aide           Druid
    Oystir              Vidame              General of Defense  Druid
    Skifleure           Courtier                                Druid
    Fifinia             Vassal              City Aide           Mage
    Kasa                Denizen                                 Bard
    Nyla                Denizen                                 Bard
    Cardilya            Denizen                                 Mage
    *******************************************************************************

***********************************[ Bards ]***********************************
    Member        Guild Title                Profession    Info                    
    Oystir        The Soul of Music          Druid         Guildmaster
    Ivellios      a Blessed Voice of Harmony Mage          Litany of Agony
    Mercer        a Blessed Voice of Harmony Bard
    Robynn        a Paramour of Lore         Bard          Bringer of Song
    Katinel       a Master of Dissonance     Bard          Circle Director
    Fifinia       a Bard                     Mage
    Kasa          a Minstrel                 Bard
    Nyla          a Minstrel                 Bard
    Favrielle     a Minstrel                 Bard
    Ivi           a Student                  Bard

You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Oystir said:
    *********************************[ Kinsarmar ]*********************************
    Member Name         City Rank           Positions           Profession         
    Mercer              Baron               Erege               Bard
    Ichimoru            Courtier            Erege               Runeguard
    Katinel             Chevalier           Erege               Bard
    Ivellios            Baron                                   Mage
    Curran              Baroness            City Aide           Druid
    Aakrin              Baron               City Aide           Mage
    Ruga                Baron               City Aide           Druid
    Oystir              Vidame              General of Defense  Druid
    Skifleure           Courtier                                Druid
    Fifinia             Vassal              City Aide           Mage
    Kasa                Denizen                                 Bard
    Nyla                Denizen                                 Bard
    Cardilya            Denizen                                 Mage

***********************************[ Bards ]***********************************
    Member        Guild Title                Profession    Info                    
    Oystir        The Soul of Music          Druid         Guildmaster
    Ivellios      a Blessed Voice of Harmony Mage          Litany of Agony
    Mercer        a Blessed Voice of Harmony Bard
    Robynn        a Paramour of Lore         Bard          Bringer of Song
    Katinel       a Master of Dissonance     Bard          Circle Director
    Fifinia       a Bard                     Mage
    Kasa          a Minstrel                 Bard
    Nyla          a Minstrel                 Bard
    Favrielle     a Minstrel                 Bard
    Ivi           a Student                  Bard

Everyone always has a party without me. :(

• @Ario, I know the feeling. A lot of little events and such happens when I'm supposed to sleep. When it's my time to go to sleep, Imperian wakes.
  • I heart logging in to see a dozen bugs in my list have been solved. Thanks!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Ultrix

Septus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears. (rebounding down)
    You are now wearing a dapper jester's hat.

You give a horrified gasp.

Septus beams broadly.

Septus, Kaark'Goron Apprentice says, "It is an awesome hat."

In quiet undertones, you say, "I. Am. Complete."

You twirl about, laughing gaily.

Unable to restrain himself, Septus begins laughing out loud.

Lending an aura of nobility mixed with dark humor, this oversized hat features an array of four 
    velveteen prongs extending radially from a center crown. On the inside, a system of hidden flexible 
    wires has been stitched into the fabric, allowing the hat to retain its jovial shape. Along the 
    exterior, heavy white cotton threads demarcate the paneled sections of the prongs, symbolizing the 
    strong skeletal structure of a horde soldier. Alternating stripes of muted gray and vivid crimson 
    fill the panels, mimicking ribbons of blood flowing across ashen flesh. In stark contrast to the 
    morbid coloring of the body, the hat provides a touch of mirth and frivolity via silver metal bells 
    attached at the tip of each prong that jingle in time with the slightest movement of the head. At 
    the base, an elastic band has been sewn into the fabric to provide a secure and flexible fit.
    It has 59 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 8 ounces.
    A small crafter's mark suggests that it is of Ultrix's design.
    This will occupy the head clothing slot.

You are about to purchase a Free Item token for 3 tokens. Please type TOKEN PURCHASE 18 CONFIRM to 
    complete this purchase.

Congratulations! You have purchased and received a Free Item token in exchange for 3 tokens.

Email: Ultrix made me a dapper jester's hat (hat147099). I'd like to make it permanent. W
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited February 2016
    Many tradeskill crafted items (including hats) can be made permanent through the artifact power system, and do not require a free item token.

ARTIFACT POWER MAKE ARTIFACT [<item>] <[token]> <confirm>

EDIT for more detail: You can either spend 25 credits or a token of the creator.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • That is TWO awesome hates that Ultrix has made.

You are wearing:
    "hat60220" a fuzzy kitten hat

This hat has been knit from a soft cotton fiber and dyed a mix of white, orange, and black to form a calico print. The hat itself fits snugly around the head when worn, making it ideal for blocking out the wind and chill of cold weather. Two black beads have been sewn to the front of the hat, creating a pair of eyes. A small black button has been stitched to the front of the hat, creating a nose. A few whiskers made of white thread have been attached to the nose, completing the face. Two small ears peek out from the top of the hat to complete the look.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."