Skip to content

When would be best to do a CTF?

Looking around the beginning of February to do a CTF, but let's see when is the best part of the week!

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    Think of the Australians.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Actually, it won't matter for me. New job, new bosses, more responsibility - will be busy.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Friday or Saturday, honestly. Even though I won't contribute much. :P

• As long as it really is the beginning of February I can do any of the times (and don't need to vote).  
  • Alright, I am looking at the 8th or 9th of February right now. Will poke the other Gods to see which date we'll pick. Thanks for your input!
  • Elokia said:
    Will poke the other Gods to see which date we'll pick.
    I knew it! They shall return! I want to believe!

• If they come back we'll just have to have someone kill them again!  Also... 8th or 9th will be like... Monday or Tuesday right after school potentially kicks in for me, although I really am looking at taking a particular class at a different school, and that doesn't start until much later.  Anyway, Monday and Tuesday night could be challenging for a lot of people.  
  • Wow, I was looking at January's calendar. I meant 5th or 6th. Woops!

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #3256

Date: 1/17/2016 at 22:58

To : Everyone

Subj: CTF!

Saturday, February 6th 2016 at 23:00 GMT is when the next CIRCLE-WIDE CTF will be.

Enjoy!

(That's 3:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Central, and 6:00pm Eastern)

• SalikSalik Da Burgh
    As long as I have a tiny bit of forewarning I can make it work out. Hopefully I'm off. I can't recall what my schedule is for that weekend!
  • Is it possible to get shrines/relics turned off for this ctf. Not a big fan of the current relic uses