Skip to content

Token Update

2»

Comments

• The pipes and the scroll are both amazing. The latter only if you have multiple professions, but then its probably one of the better QoL artefacts out there.

I wouldn't pay 8 for the monocle unless you have nothing else on the token list you want, that's pretty steap compared to some of the other stuff which are nice deals.

• The scroll is ~400cr worth of tokens to shave a couple of minutes off of changing professions.

It's nice, but it's really only worth it if you're the kind of person who wants to change professions mid-shardfall.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• @Jeremy @Garryn

Could we add the Hammer of Smithing in as a token artifact that just increases the balance speed of smithing? Kind of like the pipet, but for smithing instead of toxins.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

@Jeremy @Garryn

Could we add the Hammer of Smithing in as a token artifact that just increases the balance speed of smithing? Kind of like the pipet, but for smithing instead of toxins.

While you're at it, have it auto-quench!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I thought @Eoghan said he/she was releasing a new token thingie-ma-jiggy. :S
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • O_O_O
  • Iniar said:
    I thought @Eoghan said he/she was releasing a new token thingie-ma-jiggy. :S

@Eoghan is totally a she.
  • I'll be releasing it after I get off work. I put it off to finish a second item, but I'll have to put that one off.

(I'm male)
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • It's for sale now (though it isn't nearly as interesting as you thought it would be).

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3090
    Date: 6/5/2015 at 21:30
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Tokens and Titles

Hello, all,

I've just added a new token item for sale!

Particularly useful for those of you without a city or guild, a medal of accomplishment can be purchased for 2 Tokens of the Creator. This item will allow you to set your title (using the PREFIX and SUFFIX commands) regardless of any affiliation or position you have. (You can also use it to remove your title in the normal manner).

There is no approval process for titles, but they still need to follow the guidelines in HELP TITLES and our language rules.

See HELP TITLES for details on the commands!

Penned by my hand on the 13th of Vita, in the year 78 AM.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Uh yes please. Tq <3
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Those freaky deaky MKO-ers have Bag of Devouring as a token ware.  Yes please.  If I ever play my two alts, I'd probably grab it, as it can be pretty useful in this game.  
  • Just used for getting rid of items? I am too lazy to log into their game and see what it does.

• Jeremy said:
    Just used for getting rid of items? I am too lazy to log into their game and see what it does.
    Yeah, it seems to pretty much be our Bag of Devouring.  
  • I think she is suggesting that she'd prefer it as a Token Ware instead of a Assembly item(which it is now) because it's something she'd be willing to buy on alts, but the item is hard to find now, and the price is usually severely inflated over its real value, due to the scarcity of Assembly pieces.
  • Yes.  and for awhile, the pricing on the bag components wasn't even that bad (assuming all of the necessary components are up on promo market), but it's the kind of thing that would be great to be able to just pick up as a token ware (or regular artifact either one works) when/if I actually start using those guys.  
  • Is there any way we could have a token item that when activated, would cause all aggressive mobs to attack you?

It wouldn't work on town guard, bosses or caravan mobs to prevent abuse, only regular bashing mobs. Hitting a mob would still cause him to refocus.

The main utility of this would be for me to be able to take newbies into advanced bashing areas and not have them get one shot by an aggressive mob I failed to intercept