Skip to content

Vote!

Comments

• FYI if you're obsessively trying to figure out how to make the clickable links work in say, a chat window, STOP.  After spending, erm, too long trying to get it to werk dammit, I found this:    

So unless there is a magical "aha" fix somewhere, that's kind of it.  Works great in the main window though.  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    lol

qw
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Iniar.
    There are 3 players in this world.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Well, school is about to start, which, oddly, apparently tends to mean an influx (but I have to leave :(  ).  
  •  [227] Hypnosis attempts no longer fail; Vigilance now warns you about being hypnotised

• IniarIniar Australia
    Guys...

*** Phylactery sale is now live! Go to the website to purchase your packages! READNEWS ANNOUNCE 3116 for more information! ***

C'mon.
  • I have no idea whatsover what you are talking about.

(fixed)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    *** 20% bonus to all purchases made during September! Tokens of the Creator are also being given out, check out READNEWS ANNOUNCE 3153! ***

go go :-)
  • Iniar said:

*** 20% bonus to all purchases made during September! Tokens of the Creator are also being given out, check out READNEWS ANNOUNCE 3153! ***

go go :-)
    It's October
  • Make voting screen your homepage  :)>-

www.imperian.com/vote
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Feeling the Bern?

Then practice voting now by heading over to the Imperian voting portal, also located conveniently at the top-right of this page.
  • Also, if you use the IRE client there is a voting button on the bottom left next to help. It will only show up if your 'able' to vote.
  • @Elokia Question. How exactly is it determining when you're ready to vote again? If that information is exposed at all, I could totally update my Mudlet voter to reflect that information actively to the user. Hell, I probably should drop an updated form of it on here sometime soon anyway.
  • edited October 2015
    It's a "did this player last vote more than 13 hours ago?" check. Not entirely accurate, but it generally does the trick. The actual information is in GMCP, I can dig out the specifics if you are interested.
  • Yes please!
  • Okay, in Char.Vitals, there is a non-zero "vote" entry if you are eligible for voting. Very simple.
  • We are killing it in voting this month. Thanks guys!

• Sadly, we're not killing in the game. 

More events with conflict generation, please. Less Great Hunts.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• We're certainly killing interest in playing without more votes.
    Arakis.
    There are 2 players in this world.

Do you really want our world on my hands and the invisible hand of the free market?!
  • For anyone using my voting script for Mudlet, you'll need to make a slight change since they changed their form again.

There will be a line like: 

local s = io.read("*all")

and a line like:

downloadFile(getMudletHomeDir().."/voteDone.html", votestring)

Find those and delete all the lines between them. Replace with:

cecho("<white>.")

local oldhash = string.match(s,'<input name="oldhash" type="hidden" value="(%x+)">') cecho("<white>.")

local test = string.match(s,'<input name="test" type="hidden" value="(%x+)">') cecho("<white>.")

local mudid = string.match(s,'<input type="hidden" name="mudid" value="(%d+)">') cecho("<white>.")

local votehash = string.match(s,'<input type="hidden" name="votehash" value="(%x+)">') cecho("<white>.")

-- Old string: local votestring = "http://www.topmudsites.com/vote.php?" .. "&do=in" .. "&oldhash=" .. oldhash .. "&zq=" .. zq .. "&mudid=" .. mudid .. "&votehash=" .. votehash

-- Older string: local votestring = "http://www.topmudsites.com/vote.php?" .. "&do=in" .. "&zq=" .. zq .. "&mudid=" .. mudid .. "&votehash=" .. votehash

local votestring = "http://www.topmudsites.com/vote.php?" .. "&do=in" .. "&oldhash=" .. oldhash .. "&test=" .. test .. "&mudid=" .. mudid .. "&votehash=" .. votehash

cecho("<white>.")

• Hey guys!

As of this post we’re only 11 votes behind 3rd place on TMS! I haven’t seen us this high up in ages, and we’d all love if you keep voting!

I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to what we have planned for the upcoming year. Thanks for your support, everyone. We’re going to do our best to make the next year great!
  • Just a reminder that it's a new month. :)

• edited June 2016
    We've slipped to 12th place and are falling further. Everyone needs to vote.
  • Not been pushing as hard on it the last couple months. I'll be harassing people more soon!

• Okay. time to start another vote push! Please try to vote for us this month so we can bust into the top 4 or 5 again! Thanks!

• IniarIniar Australia
    (Voting........Successful!)
    Thank you for voting, Iniar.

Thank you for voting, Iniar, but we have already had a vote from your IP recently.

Your input, "lies", is not a valid command.

Vote or die.
  • Vote or die or p diddy will kill you
  • We were up to 4th this morning when I voted! You guys rock!
  • Just FYI, if your having problems voting with your client from in game, its VERY easy to just go to imperian.com and click on vote, literally two clicks.
  • You can also just bookmark http://www.imperian.com/vote it will forward you right to the vote page.

• How often can you vote on TMS anyways?