Skip to content

October Giftbag Sale

I like that you have released a lot more limited use items; that way they may be strong but their effects will over time wash out through the game. +1

a plague rat
------------------------------
When you ACTIVATE <rat> in a room, it will cause an initial fear effect to all loyal mobs and 
players in the room. It will also cause fear affliction to any who enter the room and prevent 
summoned allies from entering the room through following. Lasts 60 mins before fading away. Does not 
work on guards or bosses.

Is this single use?

I also like that you've thought about how to help newer players with this:

a crystal cylinder
When in the same room as an ally, you may SIPHON [TO|FROM] <player>. This will cause 5% of their 
health to siphon from them to you, or visa versa. It will stop if either of you leave the room of 
the other player when it ticks again. It will not be effected by movement if one player is following 
the other. When trying to siphon FROM another player, they must have allied you. It will transfer 
5000 health before breaking.

and this:

a faded green capsule
EAT CAPSULE will temporarily sets all your skills to Transcendent for 24 hours. Nice for trying out 
a new profession.

and this:

a mentor's scroll
You can READ SCROLL TO <player> whose level is lower than yours and, if they ACCEPT, they will gain 
your unmodified base health and mana for 24 hours. Their other stats will be unchanged. Will work 5 
times.

Finally, my irl birthday is on the 8th of November. JUST SAYING.
wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

Comments