Skip to content

Blowtorch Bard System

MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
General hunting/buffing/fighting system for bard.

DEF/DIR buttons load the other button sets with the flip set to the combat buttonset.

Some aliases require you to do alias (stringword) such as:

t mathiaus
Inkt moon

Else they will say null.

As well, the song triggers are set for having an artifact harp, so change accordingly.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xrzn2ko85tmb9xj

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited July 2013
    Few things to mention:

BACT for the basher plays the timer. To turn it off, flip the BACT button. As well, in order to use the basher, t target, hit the HUM button, and hit the BACT button. Use the BASH button accordingly.

And due to an oversight, I forgot to make alias commands acon for autocuring on and acof for autocuring off. The shield button's flip on the DIR buttonset does acon.

If you have any questions or know anything I screwed up, let me know.
  • So, uh, stupid question, but I can't figure out how to create variables or work an if statement in blowtorch. Any help on that?
    edited August 2013
    Can't do if statements with it, unless you're using 2.0 which has lua scripting.

As for variables, I simply treat aliases as limited roundabout variables in a sense, such as pt always equals current target for me when set with

.pt targetname

Which I'd see [pt=>targetname] echoed in game.
  • Hrm. So, probably best to get v2 and use lua instead of the oddness that currently is?
    Yeah. It's in the beta stage currently if I remember correctly, and I haven't found a direct route to get it yet. I've seen a video about it though, and it looks damn impressive. I believe Pellerin has tried it out, so you might have to hit him up how he got it.
  • edited August 2013
    So basically, there's no really good mobile app right now for MUDs? :(

@jeremy @jesse
    IRE IF YOU MAKE ONE I WILL PAY A LOT OF GOOD MONEY
  • It doesn't qualify as 'really good' (which is to say that it may or may not horribly suck), but, we do have one!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironrealms.ireclient
  • @Mathiaus Could you do a basic tutorial of how to script with you faux-variables and how to do an autowalk between bashes? Would love a simple autobasher on my phone.
  • Kru, you you might have to message him in game.  His avatar is all red and stuff, and those kids get a lump of coal and can't post - actually, I don't think can even fully log in to forums.  
  • Correct, they cannot fully log into the forums!

Source: When Elokia says to change the subject you should change the subject.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."