Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

•  I heart that the other Sects are doing so well. I hate that we suck at raising belief.

Also, some advice for others starting their own cults.

• Iluv said:
     I hate that we suck at raising belief.

You need to spend less time killing things that don't provide belief (e.g., magickers), and more time killing things that do.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Hey, there are three scrubs with champion right now, I've switched gears. It'd help more if Demonic had more bashing classes that were on par with classes with trailblazing.
  • Bring Warden over for our Cult. I will bash all day.
  • DK most likely has higher DPS than warden.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Deadaim does not make up for the much lower DPS.
  • I just like the class better is all. DPS be damned.
  • There's an entire circle of people that can play Wardens on demand.
  • I wonder how many people would go Demonic if we had trailblazing, I miss it myself.
  • I mean, if I could get trailblazing and also get rid of like 80% of the population, sure, I'd play demonic.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited January 2013

Delrayne said:

The fuse on the arrow buried in Mathiaus's gut begins to burn low.
    H:391(100%) M:334(97%) E:1855 X:45.58 <--><db> e
    Mathiaus stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Mathiaus, riding a sturdy Dardanic mare named Fathom, suddenly fades into a reddish blur
    and disappears.
    He is followed by an ominous coal-feathered kestrel.

The swirling vortex sucks itself in and disappears.
    #############EQUILIBRIUM#############
    H:391(100%) M:334(97%) E:1855 X:45.58 <e-><db> e
    You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
    H:391(100%) M:334(97%) E:1855 X:45.58 <e-><db> e
    ###############BALANCE###############
    H:391(100%) M:334(97%) E:1855 X:45.58 <eb><db> e
    I do not recognize anything called that here.
    H:391(100%) M:334(97%) E:1855 X:45.58 <eb><db> e
    You select a small, compound-soaked bit of cloth from your stash and toss it to a fierce
    wolverine. At the first sniff of the pheromones, the wolverine is caught in a surge of
    hormonal power.
    Equilibrium Taken: 2.45s
    H:391(100%) M:325(94%) E:1855 X:45.58 <-b><db> e
    Mathiaus has been blown up by Aros!
    Aros has slain Mathiaus.

Gotta love it when ride home fails you!

Eh, balance and bad decision making happen.
  • Aye it does, I just couldn't go without posting it though. :P

• DK checks in somewhere between 22-28/s. I can top out at 31-33/s, but that's cheating.

DKs on are part with every other knight class for bashing considering the interchangeability of weapons/skills/buffs. The only 'edge' the deathknight can pull is putrefaction, which is unrelated to dps.

Below level 90, DPS is king. You're not going to crit enough for it to impact your dps.
    Above level 100, Crit is badass. Any statement to the contrary is misinformed. Crits impact your dps. Frequent crits greatly impact your dps. Crits are why people cried about aspects generating gold, because they killed faster. When your crit rate starts to sky rocket (up to 50-60%) your high end crits are more frequent and your dps starts crawling higher and higher from 30/s-100+/s when you get streaky...which is often.

I love beer and liquor. Get's me througha good night of bashing.

• edited January 2013
    I heart the downs of Conquest. No, but really, we're all morons except Hastati.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I heart Ozreas and the exhilarating fight to the death we had. I didn't know Outriders could be scary at afflicting.
    I heart that I haven't gone back to bard yet.
  • I heart @Jorachim. While AM was busy watching me flail at city defense (i'm still trying to figure out how i keep holding onto that aide position. :P), Jorachim listened to me complain, and didn't tell me to shut it.
  • I heart the last shardfall battle. We killed, we died, we got some shards, thanks!
  • Everybody gets one!

• Ivory fangs dripping saliva, a large hound dashes to the west.
    A ravenous hound has delivered a succulent mango to Azefel.

You tell Azefel Blackmoor, Avatar of Vengeance, "Much love, you dirty bastard."

Azefel tells you, "I bet its poisoned."

Azefel tells you, "Im going to kill you just in case."

:(
  • That feeling when you finally correct all the bugs, figure out the code, and it runs beautifully and smoothly and does exactly what you want it to do. Finally! 
  • How quickly bugs get resolved! I put one in and then it got fixed in a couple minutes. 
  • Gurn said:
    How quickly bugs get resolved! I put one in and then it got fixed in a couple minutes. 
    That is a nice feeling. I wish they'd fix the GMCP stackable items update bug that Rynok and I have been reporting for longer than a year.
  • Mathiaus said:
    I heart that I haven't gone back to bard yet.
    How's that working out for you?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• JuranJuran Ohio
    edited January 2013
    Mantlus has been hacked to death by an orc guard.
    You sense this death occuring at the Scourge Outpost.

Dukkha has been crushed to death by a short-horned desert locust.
    You sense this death occuring at the Sewage Tunnels of Antioch.

I think this is my favorite thing to come from shard research in months.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    It did force me to write a little trigger to 1 line it, but yes it's nice!

I heart bard again.

• I heart Intelligence statpack change. Does it still have the sip malus ? (No access to game at the moment).
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."